The world of investment is changing. Our vision at Legal & General Investment Management is to create a better, more sustainable future through responsible investing. We work in partnership with our clients around the globe to deliver positive long-term outcomes, while rising to the challenges of a rapidly changing world. Our clients include institutional pension funds, financial institutions, local authorities and sovereign wealth funds. To meet our clients' complex and evolving investment needs, our investment strategies cover a broad array of asset classes and styles, including equities, bonds, property and alternatives, as well as multi-asset funds. We're focused on continuously innovating our investment products, maintaining our reputation as experts across all asset classes, and striving to build a more responsible and sustainable future.
The Client Reporting Group within Global Client Services Operations sits under the Global Chief Operating Office within Legal & Generals' Investment Management business (LGIM).
The reporting function delivers client and fund reporting services across global mandates and client bases. This role sits within a team tasked with providing first class service for LGIM's clients of which ranges from data analysis and report production across a diverse range of product and bespoke requirements. A key requirement of this role is to be able to demonstrate solution-based thinking and identify opportunities to add value to the client experience.
Within our client focused reporting team, the candidate will be expected to interact directly with clients and client teams, serving as a key SME to discuss the client's reporting requirements related to their investment strategy. They will be required to have a significant understanding of the investment products & solutions we offer, data, systems, and strategic mandates we run, working alongside the relationship teams, RFP, and client onboarding areas to meet client needs. The Investment Reporting specialist will also be responsible for the following:
- Owning and managing end to end production and delivery of daily, weekly, monthly & quarterly client deliverables and reports, ensuring they are delivered accurate and in a timely manner, deliverables include;
- Investment reports
- Regulatory reporting
- Ad-hoc requests
- Regular reporting tasks
- Overseeing and owning of the collation and the timely delivery of data to clients, ensuring services are delivered within agreed SLA/IMA guidelines, and in compliance with relevant regulatory guidelines and industry standards.
- Demonstrating a significant level of Investment Management technical knowledge and detailed understanding of LGIM's products, brand, competitors and clients, the investment decision making processes and long-term objectives involved.
- Reforming data and the ability to work with large and complex data structures to support bespoke requirements.
- Representing client reporting and our service offering internally and externally partnering with Client Service Solutions and the relationship team by demonstrating an understanding the client's strategy and our capabilities. Leveraging the firm to deliver standard or determine bespoke requirements.
- Attending and greatly contributing to client review calls, plus new client on-boarding meetings. Being on-hand to discuss any reporting or strategy points and capture any key requirements as a result of discussions taking the opportunity to demonstrate a focus on delivering excellent client focused service and expertise.
- Solution client requirements, working closely with client relationship peers, product specialists and investment desk support teams to define scalable processes and seek ways to further enhance client experience.
- Working with areas of expertise around the business to project manage ad-hoc queries, data requests and client change, through to completion in line with client expectations
- Promoting a procedural and control mind-set alongside the solution hat to ensure tasks and controls are consistently documented and reflected to allow top rate accuracy, quality and timeliness of reports and data provided to clients whilst mitigating risk.
- Strong experience of working within the investment management industry including providing an exceptional level of client service and support to clients.
- Deep knowledge of industry investable instruments including Derivatives and the associated accounting and operational management of owning these in a client mandate.
- Good understanding of the various investment vehicles and strategy types run by LGIM
- Solid track record of dealing with external and internal clients, building significant relationships with contacts up to and including senior levels
- Demonstrable 'Solutions' mind set, able to bring to the table consistent positive approach to delivering for our clients even when challenged with system and data limitations.
- Prior experience of acting in an SME capacity and providing support to deputise for management.
- Extensive knowledge of industry vendors and tools available to Investment Reporting teams.
- Significant attention to detail and able to demonstrate high levels of accuracy and thoroughness. (Examples to be discussed in potential interviews)
When you commit to Legal & General, we'll commit to you too. That means we'll recognise and reward your hard work, your performance and your contribution.
If you join us, you'll get access to some great benefits, including private medical insurance, at least 25 days holiday (excluding bank holidays), a generous pension scheme, life assurance, and Income Protection. You can participate in our electric car scheme, which offers employees the option to hire a brand new electric car through tax efficient salary sacrifice. We're also proud to offer competitive family leave.
You'll have the opportunity to participate in our annual, performance-related bonus plan and valuable share schemes. And then there are the many discounts we offer that you can take advantage of - both for our own products and at a range of high street stores and online offerings.
The brand with the brolly is choosing today to change tomorrow.
Since 1836, we've grown to become one of the world's largest asset managers, homebuilders, pension providers and insurance brands.
We're all here to improve the lives of our customers, build a better society for the long term, and create value for our shareholders - helping to shape a better future for society and the planet.
We need people who share our ambitions, agility and entrepreneurial spirit to help us do it.
At L&G, you'll find a balance that helps you be your best. Empowered by hybrid working, we're supported by technology and workplaces that enable us to work effectively wherever we are. We come together in offices to collaborate and connect, and use time at home for individual, focused activities. And, when we achieve great things, we celebrate our success and reward strong performance.
Today, there's over 10,000 of us, working towards our mission, with plenty of opportunities to grow your career as we grow L&G. Will you join us?
Great minds don't have to think alike, so we welcome voices from all backgrounds. Bringing together people with different life experiences helps us build empathy with our customers and drive innovation.
We don't just talk about it, we actively promote diversity and equitable opportunities for all. That means our employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status. In fact, we embrace every dimension of diversity to reflect the customers and communities we serve.
We think it's important to create an inclusive environment where we can all belong, contribute and drive progress, where you can develop and grow, and be empowered. We want you to use your voice to help us build a better tomorrow.
We all work differently, and have different needs, which is why. we're always open to discussing flexible working arrangements. Likewise, we're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with specific needs during our recruiting process.
So whoever you are, wherever you are, whatever your story, we'd love to hear from you.