FINANCIAL PLANNING & ANALYSIS:
- Drive the annual budget, monthly business forecast process, by completing financial projections, templates, managing execution and measure results, risk & opportunity analysis for the local and global finance teams.
- Lead financial support for Corporate spending, including analysis of actual spending and projections of future spending.
- Partner with business unit owners to evaluate, challenge, budget and project expenses to ensure optimal business outcome.
- Monitor expense trends across domain and incorporate new contracts and other business drivers.
- Coordinate with GHO to meet consolidation requirements and closing tasks.
- Make value-added recommendations to improve regional brand performance, rooted in data-driven analytics of the financials and operations of the regional organization.
- Responsible for improving existing and creating new dashboard for business performance tracking by using latest BI tools.
- Ad-hoc analysis to support regional growth plan.
- Present to Finance Leadership demonstrating a strong understanding of actual results and monthly forecast updates
- Partner with different areas of the business to assess and quantify risks and opportunities as the macro environment and company strategies change
- Provide consultation to cross-functional teams on reports, systems and financial process flow.
- Assist with international statutory reporting
- Collaborate with Local Store Leadership to provide insights analysis on fleet profitability optimization, scenarios planning, and impacts on financial performance and outcomes.
- Evaluate financial impact of payroll changes (business case analysis) and work with Head of Store and Ops to approve necessary payroll updates within guidelines set from the Home Office
- Partner with Store Ops and Store Finance and provide recommendations on updates to complex models to accurately assign store payroll hours.
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis as needed to support operational decision making.
What Do You Need To Bring?
- Proven analytical ability and creative problem solving skills
- Ability to transform quantitative analysis into actionable recommendations and communicate them in a compelling way
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and adapt to a changing, fast paced environment with a sense of urgency
- Comfortable with ambiguity; can confidently articulate a point of view, but also explain the risk and opportunities
- Solid interpersonal skills with proven ability to develop and maintain effective business partner relationships at all levels of the organization
- Ability and willingness to learn new systems and become a technical expert on the team
- Fluent in English
- Extensive Excel experience required and Hyperion experience preferred
- 10+ years of financial analysis, modelling, budgeting and business planning.
- 2+ years of making recommendations to decision makers.
- Retail and demand planning experience preferred.
- Finance/ Accounting Bachelor degree or above.
Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (A&F Co.) is a global retailer of five iconic, omnichannel lifestyle brands catering to the kid through millennial customer: Abercrombie & Fitch, abercrombie kids, Hollister, Gilly Hicks and Social Tourist. At A&F Co., we're here for our associates, customers and communities on the journey to being and becoming who they are - and because no journey is the same, we strive to create an inclusive culture, where everyone is free to share ideas.
We lead with purpose and always put our people first, which is evidenced by our Great Place to Work Certification, as well as being a 2021 recipient of Fortune's Best Workplaces in Retail, and named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign for 16 consecutive years. We're proud to offer equitable compensation and benefits, including flexibility and competitive Paid Time Off, as well as education and engagement events, including various Associate Resource Groups, volunteer opportunities and additional time off to give back to our global communities.
Would you jump at the chance to be part of reinventing one of the world's most recognizable brands? At A&F, we're on a mission to inspire our customers to be confident, feel comfortable, and face their fierce. Our goal is to create relevant products and brand experiences that allow our customers to define the narrative of their own stories. We approach the work week with a long weekend mindset: free from stress and with time well spent, we can realize our full potential.
What You'll Get
As an Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (A&F Co.) associate, you'll be eligible to participate in a variety of benefit programs designed to fit you and your lifestyle. A&F is committed to providing simple, competitive, and comprehensive benefits that align with our Company's culture and values, but most importantly - with you! We also provide competitive incentives to reward the commitment our associates have for moving our global business forward:
- Incentive Bonus Program
- Paid Time Off and Work From Anywhere Flexibility
- Paid Volunteer Day per Year, allowing you to give back to your community
- Merchandise Discount
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Available
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Associate Assistance Program
- Paid Parental and Adoption Leave
- Access to Carrot to support your unique parenthood journey
- Access to Headspace dedicated to creating healthier, happier lives from the inside out
- Opportunities for Career Advancement, we believe in promoting from within
- A Global Team of People Who'll Celebrate you for Being YOU
Job DescriptionQualificationsAdditional Information
ABERCROMBIE & FITCH CO. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER