People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 35+ million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. We've been officially certified as a Great Place to Work in recognition of our outstanding employee experience! So far, we have 8,000+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role
Our Fraud Escalations and Complaints team is responsible for investigating and responding to all fraud-related customer escalations across Revolut Products and jurisdictions. The team partners internally with Fraud and Financial Crime Product, Services, Legal, and Complaints teams internally whilst also leading engagements with External Disputes Resolution organisations such as the UK Financial Ombudsman Service on topics relating to fraud.
We're looking for a Fraud Complaints Specialist to join the External Dispute Resolution team.
If you have an investigative mindset and enjoy getting into the details of complex, escalated fraud and scam cases in line with regulations, keep reading!
If you're ready to put your fraud investigations knowledge, experience, and ideas into practise to improve Revolut fraud protection controls and customer support, keep reading!
If you're ready to stop simply providing a service and join us in delivering WOW to our customers, let's get in touch
What you'll be doing
- Managing grievances concerning fraud, involving outside dispute resolution bodies (e.g. Financial Ombudsman Service and Australian Financial Complaints Authority) in accordance with applicable laws and regulations
- Representing Revolut in external dispute resolution platforms
- Identifying, analysing, resolving, and implementing continuous improvements, within fraud disputes handling processes, FinCrime, and other departments for product and process changes.
- Analysing previous case outcomes and conducting root-cause analysis to identify continuous improvement opportunities
- Supporting the development of internal procedures
- Organising and maintaining a central archive of all data, making sure everything is recorded accurately and easily accessible
- Actively contributing to the culture where the fair treatment of customers is a priority
- Seeking to go above and beyond the role by taking real ownership of problems, policies, and procedures from end to end
- Testing and strengthening current quality controls
- Cooperating closely with other departments during case's investigations
What you'll need
- Experience in financial crime and fraud
- Experience working with regulated complaints/disputes in the UK
- Exceptional knowledge of fraud legislation and regulation in the UK
- Exceptional English communication and writing skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to investigate and get to the root of a problem
- Resourceful, knowing where and how to obtain relevant information
- Strategic thinking - knowing when and how to best utilise means of redress (i.e. refunds, including negotiations)
- Great attention to detail
- Motivation and readiness to improve every aspect of Revolut and yourself
Nice to have
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent in UK Law or a legal background
- Vilnius: €2,200 - €2,600 gross monthly*
- Lithuania: €2,200 - €2,600 gross monthly*
- Other locations: Compensation will be discussed during the interview process
- Final compensation will be determined based on the candidate's qualifications, skills, and previous experience
Building a global financial super app isn't enough. Our Revoluters are a priority, and that's why in 2021 we launched our inaugural D&I Framework, designed to help us thrive and grow everyday. We're not just doing this because it's the right thing to do. We're doing it because we know that seeking out diverse talent and creating an inclusive workplace is the way to create exceptional, innovative products and services for our customers. That's why we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to join this multicultural, hard-working team.
Refer to our Data Privacy Statement for Candidates for details on our data handling practices during your application.