Who we are:
We're a pan-European digital wealth manager with 128,000 active investors (growing fast!) and over £3.5 billion on our platform. With 210+ people across 3 offices in Italy and the UK, we're supported and funded by Poste Italiane, Cabot Square Capital, Allianz and M&G.
We started in 2011 in Milan with a simple vision - to help more people improve their financial well-being by making personal investing straightforward and accessible through technology. Fast forward a few years, and we're known as one of the most innovative fintechs headquartered in the heart of London.
To provide investment solutions and advice to protect and grow client wealth through time.
Our Core Values:
We've built our business on three Principles:
- Relationships are our first asset: We're one team, built on trust, honesty and transparency. We value our relationships above all else.
- Trust drives success: We give each other the space to grow. We empower our employees to succeed, so they can make a real impact.
- Our customers dream big, just like us: We see the bigger picture and we make sure our customers see it, too. We're always focused on the best outcomes for our clients and for each other, no matter what the goal, or how big the dream
What this means in practice:
At Moneyfarm, diversity is the foundation of our competitive advantage. We value our employees for who they are - their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge and individual differences. This is what makes us better at what we do. To accommodate our different needs and commitments, we offer flexible working to all. Our individual impact and output is what counts most.
About the role:
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious candidate who is looking to work in a fast-paced digital wealth manager.
An integral part of our business is combining human expertise with technology to make investment advice and fully managed portfolios more accessible in a simple and transparent way. As an Investment Consultant, you will get the opportunity to learn from a team of experienced professionals and be the first point of contact for new and existing customers. You'll be highly personable, have a strong interest in financial markets, current affairs and financial planning, and become an expert on our platform and products to be able to offer a first-class service.
This role will be hybrid working, with 3 days from home and 2 days in the office. Although this can be subject to change.
If you are looking to expand your career at a rapidly expanding and evolving firm within the Wealth Management industry, then this Investment Consultant role with Moneyfarm is the perfect job for you.
- Act as a spokesperson for Moneyfarm, delivering an exceptional customer experience as the first point of contact
- Building a strong knowledge of Moneyfarm's products and platform
- Be responsible for a book of clients, actively reaching out to new and existing clients to grow their assets under management through email, phone or via video call
- Communicate to our clients the views of our expert portfolio managers on how we invest our client's wealth and financial markets as a whole.
- Provide clear and concise guidance to help clients to reach their financial goals
- Work closely with other departments on additional projects to help improve overall client experience
- Keep the CRM database (Salesforce) up to date with all client contact.