WHO WE ARE
L'Oréal is present in 150 markets on five continents. For more than a century, L'Oréal has devoted itself solely to 'Create beauty that moves the world'; it is now the industry world leader with €29 billion consolidated sales. Together, we solve complex challenges at scale, while making sure we stay committed to making the world a more inclusive and a better place for everyone & our planet. Experience the excitement of agility to shape the future of beauty; where diversity and purpose come together to create meaningful impact.
In the L'Oréal Consumers Products Division, our mission is to democratize the best of beauty, which means bringing beauty to all. And for us, beauty must be sustainable. The Consumer Product Divisions holds the world's #1 beauty brand with L'Oréal Paris, the #1 makeup brand with Maybelline New York, the #1 natural brand with Garnier, and NYX Professional Makeup. The CPD division is L'Oréal groups largest division made up of 30k employees worldwide.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
Our Consumer Products Division is looking for a FP&A Manager UK&I. It's a fast-paced and dynamic environment when you'll have visibility over our 5 brands and play an integral role in moving our business forward.
As Financial Planning & Analysis Manager you will:
- Ensure accurate budget, forecast, and month end reporting. Analysing financial results, trends, and variances to provide insights to Finance and Senior Leadership
- Partner with a large number of stakeholders (finance and not finance)
- Be responsible for FP&A consolidation for the total division, working closely with our marketing controllers
- Be accountable for the Multi-brand P&L lines
- Be the leader of ad hoc projects within the FP&A function
- Be the liaison between the Head of finance and the marketing controllers to ensure the Advertising & Promotions Expenses for the total division are well aligned with our targets
- Continuously evaluate and improve financial reporting and consolidation processes to enhance efficiency, accuracy, and transparency
- Assist in analysing financial results, trends, and variances to provide insights to management
- Support strategic decision-making through the provision of accurate financial information and ROI analysis
WHO YOU ARE
- Experience working with various teams from a complex, global matrix structure with multiple reporting lines
- High level of exposure to the senior leadership team, experience of partnering to Exec level
- An accounting qualification either ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Worked previously within FP&A in a consumer goods/retail environment
- Strong communication skills to build effective partnership with your stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills and can deal with a lot of data
- Advanced competency in Excel, Power BI and SAP
- Drive to progress, this is a mid level role where there is lots of room for progression
- Experience managing a small team or persons (preferred but not essential)
WHAT WE OFFER
We put people development and learning at the heart of our business; we'll help you master your role, develop your technical expertise and you'll benefit from exceptional management and leadership programmes. From face-to-face workshops to our global online learning resources, you're actively encouraged to embed learning into your daily life and are rewarded for continuous improvement.
Looking for a good work/life balance? With our new hybrid working scheme, you can take a flexible approach to work as well as benefit from early finishes on Fridays during the summer...so you can enjoy more time with your friends and family.
As any great employer should do, we make sure we look after your financial wellbeing. That's why we have a great pension plan, profit share scheme and many more incentives to give you the security you deserve. We also put employee health and wellbeing at the front of everything we do; fully training employees as mental health ambassadors to support and educate ourselves further. There's also the chance to enrol in medical and dental insurance, gym discounts and health check ups.
Oh, did we mention that as an employee you also get discount sales of up to 70% off throughout the year on our 36 brands? Plus, you also get the option to share that in our Friends and Family sales as well!
HOW WE RECRUIT
We're committed to guaranteeing inclusive recruitment processes and to advocating for hiring and promoting each candidate in an ethical and equitable way. The Group strictly prohibits discrimination against any applicant for employment because of the individual's gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, visible and/or invisible disabilities, socio-economic and/or multicultural origins, health conditions, age, religion or any other characteristics protected by law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.