Position at EssenceMediacom
Digital Account Manger - CRUK
If you require any adjustments or additional support during the recruitment process, for any reason whatsoever, please let us know at [email protected]
At EssenceMediacom we want to eradicate inequity . We don't tolerate it and when we see it, we act . We attract, support and develop our talent without bias and strive to foster the empathy, creativity and diversity of thought needed to drive meaningful change for our people, our clients, our industry and our society. WPP and GroupM have already made strong commitments to combat racial injustice . While we are part of this group, we know we have an individual responsibility as an employer and an industry leader to fight against racism . That's why we have pledged the following seven commitments .
Even if you don't meet all the requirements, that's okay, and we encourage you to apply anyway to find out more about whether this is the right match for you.
Did you know that m arginalised groups including women, people of colour and people with a disability are more likely to discount themself for a role if they don't feel they meet every requirement or understand the reasonable adjustment that can be made? This is why we encourage connection and conversation to ensure that everyone has the opportunity and information needed to find the right role, for them. If this role isn't quite right, you may be the perfect fit for another - so go ahead, apply and find out!
The BU3 Digital Centre of Excellence is a market leading digital planning and buying team, and we are looking for a Biddable Account Manager to join us! We look after a range of big clients at the forefront of the Digital ecosystem including Tesco, Richemont, Indeed , Innocent, Coca-Cola, and Kenneth Green Associates. This role is dedicated to Cancer Research UK, supporting and leading the digital team to drive transformative growth for our luxury clients.
Within the BU3 Digital Centre of Excellence, we are building an ethos of innovation, exploration, and specialism - accelerating our clients and advising them on how to win in their fastest growing channel. You will be supported by our dedicated people team and the broader EM and GroupM community to develop your skills and grow in the most dynamic area of media.
- Manage the Cancer Research UK account working with key stakeholders across the EssenceMediacom network
- Develop talent
- Lead responses to briefs in all Digital channels
- Build strong client relationships
- Build strong media owner and platform relationships
- Seeking new revenue workstreams to grow the account
- Management of reporting and financial processes
What we think are 3 best things about the job..
- The work - you will be a big part of the BU3 Digital Centre of Excellence, learning high-performance digital activation and developing your expertise to challenge and innovate across our brands .
- The people - you will be part of a specialist team with a sharing and learning mindset, building skills and opinions, and contributing to a vibrant team mentality .
- Your development - you will have access to alphas and the latest tech, putting you at the cutting edge of digital media including first party data, multiple DSPs, the full range of social platforms, analytics platforms, data driven creative and data and insight professionals .
Who are you?
- You Love what you do . A true collaborator, relationship-builder , and positively connect with clients and our colleagues around the world .
- A questioning mindset, ready to jump in at the deep end and learn in a constantly changing digital world .
- Confidence in presenting complex ideas simply and effectively .
- Positive attitude and willingness to both develop the next wave of EM talent !
What we can offer you.
- Company pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- 25 days holiday (increases with length of service)
- Life assurance
- Permanent health insurance
- WPP share options scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Free eyecare vouchers and money off glasses
- Extensive training and development
- Corporate gym memberships
- Cycle to work scheme
- Interest free travel loan
- Free breakfast (cereal and fruit)
- Smart shopper (online discount on a variety of products)
Sounds good? We'd love to hear from you!
We are a global communications agency leading with breakthrough thinking, building explosive growth for brands, and helping our clients see the bigger picture. Our daring global network of 10,000 influencers help our clients breach traditional boundaries in media, uncover novel ideas, and unleash exponential growth. EssenceMediacom challenges conventional thinking to build, propel, and supercharge our clients' businesses at scale and lead our industry in critical areas such as diversity, equity, inclusion, and sustainability.
EssenceMediacom understands that our people are tasked with big goals: building breakthrough growth for brands and leading with breakthrough thinking in our industry. Our people are at the heart of this work because their ideas will enable us to decode the intersections of people, content, and technology to bring our aspirations to life. Our success is down to our eclectic, diverse, and talented people. EssenceMediacom is a place for us to grow our careers and expand our horizons. EssenceMediacom is committed to building an agency culture that supports our people, puts diversity at the forefront of our operations, and creates opportunity for all. This collective culture will be our "new power" where ideas are freely exchanged, and collaboration is actively encouraged in a place where you can innovate in our hyperconnected world.