Assistant Management Accountant, Wool, Salary DOE
of this role:
As an Assistant Management Accountant,
you’ll play an integral role within the finance team, offering essential support
and guidance to the business. Under the guidance of the Senior Management Accountant
, your responsibilities will include contributing to the creation of reporting tools
aimed at monitoring and upholding financial performance
.Background & Benefits
Rubicon’s client is an international technological leader
in many different sectors, within engineering, IT and hydroacoustics. They pride themselves in their expertise of their skilled workforce and in being the preferred supplier
to numerous end users and customers.
As Assistant Management Accountant,
you’ll benefit from:
- Flexible hours
- Opportunity for hybrid working
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays, increasing with service
- Free on-site parking
- Group pension scheme
- And more..
As Assistant Management Accountant
, you will:
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports and budgets.
- Conduct variance analysis and provide insights to support strategic decision-making.
- Manage day-to-day financial activities, including but not limited to, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and general ledger entries.
- Collaborate with various departments to ensure accurate and timely recording of financial transactions.
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements.
The successful Assistant Management Accountant
- Finance qualification or working towards one (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Strong analytical skills and self-motivated attitude
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and accounting software
- Full Security Clearance or be able to achieve one
For more information on this Assistant Management Accountant
opportunity, contact Dominika at Rubicon
. If you are not available during office hours, please feel free to apply via the link or directly through our website.
Please ensure your CV is submitted in Microsoft Word
so that we can upload your details more easily to our system. If sent as a PDF, it will cause delays.