Dawsongroup is a privately owned group of companies specialising in commercial asset rental and sales, operating from a network of strategically positioned depots across Europe and beyond. One of Dawsongroup's businesses is Dawsongroup temperature control solutions (TCS), which was launched in 1990 and specialises in portable cold storage units.
Dawsongroup TCS are currently looking for a Operations Finance Business Partner to work with operational managers in delivering financial expertise to enable them to make informed business decisions and drive profitability.
The role will see you collaborate with operational stakeholders to understand the factors that impact their financial and operational performance. You will participate in regular briefing meetings with stakeholders throughout project build cycles and engage with them to discuss financial issues and reporting. You will help to develop a user-friendly management information pack pertinent to stakeholder needs, clearly and effectively communicating key financial trends and issues. You will also ensure stakeholders are fully aware of corporate financial controls and support them in understanding and implementing them.
Study support is available for this role.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Part qualified ACCA, CIMA (or equivalent) or AAT Qualified
- Experience in management accounting and month end processes
- Analytical mindset, with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent Excel skills
- Self-motivated individual, with a strong desire to challenge the status quo, bringing fresh ideas
- Ability to work flexibly and under pressure
- Confident in communicating financial information and controls to non-finance colleagues
- Able to build and maintain cross-functional relationships, developing trust and credibility across the business
Dawsongroup plc is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to the continuous improvement and satisfaction of our employees. As such, training and ongoing development are readily available, as well as a competitive wage and an excellent benefits package.