We’re seeking someone who is passionate for numbers, organised and has strong communication skills (internally and externally). As a Finance Assistant you will be part of a small but integral team to the success of our business’ financially performance.
Here at Barons Eden our aim is to treat our guests as a friend of the family and to create positive memorable experiences during their stay or visit to our Hotel and Spas.
Our purpose is to hire people with passion and positivity. We train you for skill, nurture you to grow and achieve your goals....
Benefits of being part of our team:
• Industry competitive salary
• Free Parking
• A fun, supportive and inclusive working environment
• Discount on Spa experiences and treatments at any of our properties
• Discounts on overnight stays at Hoar Cross Hall
• 20% Discount on spa products
• Use of Spa Facilities and Gym
• You will be invited to join our staff benefit programme Perkbox for discounted retail and leisure deals. Also includes access to our Employee Assistance program - offering a suite of well-being services, so you can receive all-round support whenever you need it.
Our Finance Assistant role is critical in ensuring every transaction counts towards the business performance.
Duties and responsibilities include:
• Accounts Payable: Process purchase ledger invoices ensuring the correct nominal codes are being allocated, reconciling supplier statements, ensure the creditors are kept tidy, and preparing and processing supplier payments.
• Reporting: Preparing and sending the Daily Revenue report, preparing, sending out reminders to staff members on orders which should have been delivered.
• Accounts Receivable: Invoicing 3rd party booking systems and allocating payments once received.
• Administration: Answering the telephone, office stationery orders and opening the post and filing.
• Cash book: Bank reconciliations.
But what we need from you?
• Minimum of 1 year experience within a finance role
• Desire to continue developing in this specialist field
• Able to work fast and efficiently without compromising on standards
• Have a good eye for detail
• Great teamwork ethic
• Able to work on your own
• Able to deliver great customer service and interaction with every guest (internal or external) you interact with through the day
People say you can’t choose your family, well we choose you to be part of ours.
To be part of our fantastic team and have the opportunity to advance your career, please apply through our link below!
This vacancy will be closed once we have received sufficient applications as such, we encourage you to apply early.