NLB Solutions are working with a growing and ambitious firm of chartered accountants who are recruiting an Auditor Senior/Accountant to join a large and expanding team. You will work closely with the current Audit Manager with a view to taking on the Audit Management role, looking after the practices audit work including managing the audit and the audit team. The role will also include accounts preparation, corporate and personal tax. The role will be 65% audit and 35% accounts and taxation. There be some travel but no more than 1 to 1.5 hours from the office.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Audit Manager initially and then to develop into overseeing the audit and the audit team, accounts and regular contact with clients, must be self-sufficient in Accounts Preparation, Corporate Tax and VAT. In return the client will offer a competitive salary/package.
- Working closely with an Audit Manager to oversee the audit and audit team.
- Accounts preparation, and corporate and personal tax.
- The role will require a combination of audit, accounts management for a varied portfolio as well as client advisory work.
- Self-sufficient in all areas of Accounts Preparation, Audit, Corporate Tax, VAT
- Ideally have 5/6 years recent experience in Audit
- ACA/ACCA Qualified
- Able to demonstrate strong communication and portfolio management skills.