Founded by British makeup artist, Charlotte Tilbury MBE, in 2013, Charlotte Tilbury Beauty revolutionised the face of the global beauty industry by de-coding makeup application for every person, at any age, with an easy-to-use, easy-to-choose, easy-to-gift range. Today, Charlotte Tilbury Beauty, continues to break records across countries, channels, and categories.
Thanks to formidable growth across the EMEA region, we are excited to recruit for a new role in the team: Finance Manager - EMEA. This role will be a crucial member of the EMEA Finance function, reporting into the Head of Finance - EMEA.
As the Finance Manager - EMEA, you'll be responsible for overseeing the end-to-end finance operations in the region and responsible for delivering accurate financial reporting. This role will work very closely with our Shared Services team and also our Commercial Finance Team, equipping the team with clear financial data and insights.
- Responsible for the accuracy and integrity of all financial reporting in the region
- Full ownership of regional P&L including all commentary and additional monthly reporting. Required to work closely with Shared Services and Commercial Finance team to deliver robust P&L reporting with clear understanding of performance
- Work alongside Shared Services team to ensure accuracy of balance sheets and flagging any risks to Head of Finance
- Ownership of COGS analysis including product mix reporting and ensuring accuracy of COGS data
- Act as first point of contact for our Group Finance team, including being main contact for internal audit, tax, treasury, AP & AR
- Responsible for ensuring compliance in the region, in particular monitoring PO compliance and escalating non-compliance of policy where necessary
- Drive continuous improvement of end-to-end accounting practices. Supporting Head of Finance in reviewing ways of working and implementing process improvements and automation where possible
- Support on financial requirements for new distribution, such as supporting Master Data with pricing accuracy for new retailers and supporting NetSuite team with ensuring all new entities and retailers have been set up correctly
- Support Commercial Finance Team with ad-hoc analysis and reporting. Consolidate large data sets into clear and insightful reporting, providing recommendations where necessary
- Work alongside our Finance Systems and Transformation teams to deliver process improvements, automation and improved data accuracy
- Reporting into Head of Finance, EMEA
- Currently no direct reports but will need to work very closely with GL accountants (Shared Services team) to monitor and review all postings that impact EMEA P&L
- A born leader - you'll have experience inspiring, developing and leading an 'A-star' team
- Autonomous, highly organised, and able to prioritise workload effectively within a scaling business
- Fully qualified either CIMA, ACA, ACCA
- Experienced Finance Manager ideally from a retail/FMCG background
- Experience working and communicating with different levels and different teams
- Advanced excel skills (Vlookups, Pivot tables, Sum If, Indirect etc) and the ability to build models from scratch
- Experience of Netsuite and Anaplan would be beneficial
- Flexible & proactive, with an eagerness to learn
Charlotte Tilbury is a fast-paced and dynamic environment where nimble mindsets, striving to deliver the best and wanting to be part of a #dreamteam are key. Even though we have requirements our experience and background are just a guide, we still love to welcome applicants with more or less experience stated, provided necessary skills can be demonstrated. Even if you don't tick all the boxes - Apply anyway!
- Generous staff discount
- Generous product gifting
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Hybrid & flexible working
- Dog friendly office on Monday, Wednesdays and Fridays
- Access to Tilbury Treats - discounts on everything from gym memberships to cinema tickets
- Other fabulous benefits such as life assurance, birthdays off work and pension contribution
At Charlotte Tilbury, our mission is to empower everybody in the world to be the most beautiful version of themselves. We support this by encouraging and hiring people with diverse backgrounds, voices, beliefs, and perspectives into our growing global workforce. By doing so, we better serve our communities, customers, employees - and the candidates that take part in our recruitment process.
WE WOULD LOVE TO WELCOME YOU TO OUR DREAM TEAM...APPLY TODAY!