About this role:
Join Wells Fargo as a Change Implementation Consultant, where your expertise in liquidity reporting and monitoring processes will play a pivotal role in transforming the EMEA entities' financial landscape. In this dynamic role, you will spearhead data sourcing, technology implementation, and process design, blending business analysis with elements of project management. Collaboration is key, as you engage with teams spanning the globe, fostering ongoing communication and understanding across diverse locations.
As a crucial member of our team, your role involves delving into liquidity challenges alongside Treasury teams, deciphering business intricacies, and crafting innovative digital platform solutions. Your analytical prowess extends to evaluating US Treasury technology strategy and regulatory requirements in relation to international liquidity standards. Your mission is to develop scalable and standardized processes, fostering efficiency and consistency across multiple instances. If you thrive on unraveling complex problems and delivering dynamic solutions, this opportunity awaits you at Wells Fargo.
Embark on a rewarding journey with us, where your liquidity expertise will drive positive change and contribute to shaping the future of banking. Join a global team that values collaboration, innovation, and a commitment to excellence in financial services.
This role will lead liquidity transformation projects from start to completion including implementing technology solutions for international (EMEA, APAC). The role involves driving the implementation of efficient well controlled scalable liquidity reporting and monitoring processes in different jurisdictions (e.g. UK, France, Ireland) in collaboration with US partners.
In this role, you will:
- Work with Treasury teams to understand business challenges and define the associated digital platform solutions.
- Undertake requirements gathering, documentation of processes including controls.
- Analyse US Treasury technology strategy and regulatory requirements compared to International liquidity requirements.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, management, technology, and compliance.
- Present recommendations for resolving data, logistics, project support issues, and exercise independent judgment while developing experience in risk and compliance requirements.
- Designing, building and testing of all technology solutions.
- Develop re-usable processes than can be leveraged and standardised for multiple instances.
- Manage multiple ongoing projects with realistic project and stakeholder management, e.g timelines, progress reports, RAIDS/Blocker reporting.
- Drive implementation of local liquidity reporting & monitoring.
- Provide support to ensure appropriate documentation of rule interpretation & implementation.
- Write technical documentation and user guides, provide end user training and support where needed.
- If needed, act as Alteryx super user and evaluate pros and cons and utilising best practice and industry standards.
- Relevant work experience related to Liquidity Reporting.
- Experience with business transformation, process re-engineering and or system implementations.
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools, and phases of the project life cycle.
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organisation.
- Experience of using Alteryx preferred
- Ability to understand and analyse complex problems and thus create provision of creative and dynamic solutions.
- Experience leading workshopsExperience in Business Execution, Implementation, or Strategic Planning, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- Experience in Business Execution, Implementation, or Strategic Planning, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
Posting End Date:
7 Feb 2024
- Job posting may come down early due to volume of applicants.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Applicants with Disabilities
To request a medical accommodation during the application or interview process, visit Disability Inclusion at Wells Fargo.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.