We're ASOS. We blend our flair for fashion with our love of cutting- edge technology, but more importantly were interested in how we can bring the best out of you.
We exist to give people the confidence to be whoever they want to be, and that goes for our people too. At ASOS, you're free to be your true self without judgment, and channel your creativity into a platform used by millions.
Through our Fashion with Integrity strategy we are driving diversity, equity and inclusion across every aspect of ASOS and ensuring every ASOSer can be their authentic self at work. We want our people to be whoever they want to be, because we believe people who bring their best selves to work, do their best work.
This role sits within the Supply Chain Finance team and is focussed on supporting the delivery solutions team who are responsible for getting our packages out to customers and returns back. As a Senior Finance Analyst at ASOS you will have responsibility for helping to deliver the financial and business plans. You will be partnering with the business and other finance teams to deliver accurate budgets, forecasts and reporting and learning the skills required to further progress your career.
What You'll be Doing
- Acting as a finance business partner for the Delivery Solutions Managers and Head Ofs, supporting the business to deliver profit targets across delivery networks and the wider supply chain function.
- Work with the business to build accurate forecasts, challenging stakeholders to maintain control over costs while supporting KPI improvements and efficiencies.
- Produce actuals reporting on a weekly basis - constantly striving to drive improvements and respond to feedback to add value for stakeholders.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis across relevant areas, utilising a range of data sources to model scenarios and allow stakeholders to make effective, data-driven decisions.
- Working with other finance teams to align commercial strategy with supply chain activities to optimise carrier and service mix.
- Prepare month end accruals journals and provide summary of variances in month end position to forecast to Manager & Head of.
- Support Manager on long term projects relating to supply chain activities
- Support wider finance team projects to help deliver improvements to processes and data-flows; improving accuracy and efficiency
- Supporting our culture by driving Diversity, Equity & Inclusion strategies
Who We'd Like to Meet
- A qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/Equivalent)
- Business partnering experience.
- A proven ability to plan and prioritise own workload to meet tight deadlines.
- A strong financial modelling and analytical skills.
- Advanced skills in Excel.
- A high standard of accuracy with financial and statistical data.
- An ability to organise own work and to take initiative.
- An ability to determine insightful observations from detail for management attention.
- Commercial awareness.
- Good communication, interpersonal and influencing skills.
- A flexible approach and open to change.
What's in it for you?
- Employee discount (hello ASOS discount!)
- ASOS Develops (personal development opportunities across the business)
- Employee sample sales
- Access to a huge range of LinkedIn learning materials
- 25 days paid annual leave + an extra celebration day
- Discretionary performance related bonus scheme
- Private medical care scheme
- Flexible benefits allowance - which you can choose to take as extra cash, or use towards other benefits
We want our people to be whoever they want to be. That's why we're committed to creating a truly inclusive culture at ASOS, but how're we doing it?
We're proud members of Inclusive Companies, are Disability Confident Committed and have signed the Business in the Community Race at Work Charter. We've also recently been placed 8th in the Inclusive Top 50 Companies Employer List too.
We have several employee networks that operate as safe spaces, to help support and celebrate our people, find out more here.
How can we support you to be your best self? Our Talent team will be happy to provide support e.g. if you need additional time to prepare for an assessment or you have requirements for any part of the interview/hiring process - just let us know by email or phone, whatever works best for you. It's also our policy to interview all candidates with a disability who meet the minimum requirements for roles they have applied to.
If you have any questions about the policies we have in place to support our employees (e.g. our parental leave approach), just let our Talent team know.