We are seeking a Customer Account Manager to join our growing UK team!
As a Customer Account Manager you will oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients, and actively seek new sales opportunities. Engage with organisations to get a better understanding of their mission, goals, challenges, and needs. Foster long-term relationships with clients and help grow our business.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
A Day in the Life
- Develop strong relationships in your assigned territory and serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters specific to your accounts
- Use reports or analysis on customer accounts and status to target specific products from the Portfolio
- Own and drive revenue in your assigned territory by cross-selling and upselling products and services to existing clients
- Learn and demonstrate a fundamental understanding of our services and technology platform and be able to articulate the advantages over competitors clearly
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximise profits
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with your key accounts, customers and stakeholders within that account
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives and campaigns to internal and external stakeholders
- Use your own initiative and manage outbound activity to meet sales quotas
- Forecast and track pipeline metrics weekly and monthly to maximize revenue opportunities
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual goals set by management
- Prepare and create outbound campaigns relevant to your territory
- Collaborate cross-team to identify and grow opportunities within the territory
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
We are looking for someone who brings...
- 1-3 years work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager, or relevant role in the technology industry
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales, or relevant field or equivalent experience
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail with excellent organization skills
- Competitive and committed attitude
- Great people skills; ability to quickly understand your audience and tailor the right message to them
About Community Brands UK
Great Technology doesn't make the difference, great schools and inspired teachers do, but it can help! Every day, we are driven by a shared purpose of letting technology do what it does best, creating space and time so that school staff and teachers can do what they do best, creating a better future and opportunities for all young people.
Our philosophy is to effectively 'create time' by helping to restructure the day, modernising the way schools use technology to streamline everyday processes, we lead the way in our sector, helping more schools daily than any other independent education technology company in the UK. Assisting schools in handling complex and time-consuming processes through providing tools, data, and structure to help them operate more efficiently.
Teachers2Parents, SchoolMoney, Parentapps, Groupcall Messenger, xporter, Wisepay and Assembly Analytics are just some of the market leading brands forming Community Brands UK. All together, we supply to over 18,000 schools, with another 24,000 schools using our data integration indirectly. We are a strong and capable company with a history spanning over 60 years.
Community Brands UK is part of the Community Brands family providing software that powers non-profits, associations, and K-12 schools to engage with the people they serve through programs and events, raise funds to enable their mission, and manage their financials and operations.
With over 1,600 employees in the US, Canada, UK, Australia, India, and the Philippines, we know that our success is driven entirely by the people of Community Brands. Through professional opportunity, we strive to give each person a clear path to success and personal growth. We embrace diversity and believe that our differences in experience and perspective are the key to our sustained success.
We are #togetherstronger
Why work here?
- Full personal membership to our private healthcare, AXA PPP
- 25 days of holiday, plus the bank holidays
- Generous paid sick leave
- Enhanced paid parental leave
- Membership to our Death in Service Insurance scheme which provides 4x your salary to your loved ones
- Generous salary sacrifice pension scheme
Community Brands are an equal opportunity employer, committed to being a successful, caring and welcoming place for all employees. We want to create a supportive and inclusive environment where our employees can reach their full potential, without prejudice and discrimination. We are committed to a culture where respect and understanding is fostered, and the diversity of people's backgrounds and circumstances will be positively valued.
We therefore treat everyone on the basis of their talent and cultural capability, and nothing else.
Community Brands aims to achieve equality by removing any potential discrimination due to protected characteristics defined in the Equality Act 2010.
All persons hired will be required to
- Verify their identity
- Provide proof of the right to live and work in the UK
- Complete and satisfy any pre-employment checks