PSI is a leading Contract Research Organization with more than 25 years in the industry, offering a perfect balance between stability and innovation to both clients and employees. We focus on delivering quality and on-time services across a variety of therapeutic indications.
The Global Compensation and Benefits Manager is responsible for implementing, managing and continuously improving our compensation and benefits programs - supporting our employees and key internal stakeholders. The individual responsible will oversee the day-to-day analysis, execution, and communication of global pay and benefits.
You will develop competitive and cost-efficient programs that will support employee retention and attract top talent. This is a standalone role which reports to Finance and works closely with key stakeholders across all departments and countries. Responsibilities:
- Define a fair, equitable and competitive total compensation and benefits package that fits and is aligned with our company's strategy, business goals and talent needs.
- Develop a consistent compensation philosophy in line with work culture and organizational objectives.
- Utilize various methods and techniques to make data-based decisions on direct financial, indirect financial and nonfinancial compensation plans.
- Support the Training & Resourcing team with recruitment and talent management activities.
- Support the Finance team with budgets, year-end bonus incentive payment process and financial analysis of all compensation and benefit plans.
- Support Legal team to ensure compliance of compensation and benefit programs with applicable laws and regulations.
- Participate in salary and labor market surveys to determine prevailing pay rates and benefits.
- Conduct ongoing research and report on emerging trends, issues and best practices.
- Assess competitors' compensation and benefits plans and make recommendations for enhancements to our existing plans.
- Provide subject matter expertise and internal support to key stakeholders including department heads, local country management, legal, finance and training & resourcing teams on a variety of compensation and benefit issues.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to develop compelling cases for proposals and collaborate effectively across multiple stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience leading benefits and compensation design changes from concept to execution.
- 4-6 years' experience in an HR role with at least 2-3 years' experience of rewards management including benchmarking, job evaluation, salary banding, and incentive compensation.
- Familiarity with labor legislation in the EU and Eastern Europe; experience is Asia Pac is an asset.
- Experience in tech or pharma high-growth environment working with compensation and reward programs in a global, large-scale corporate environment.
- Proficiency and expertise in utilizing the Mercer survey.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, ideally with a post-graduate qualification in a related discipline.
- Certified Compensation Professional Certification is an asset.
- Proven experience conducting global pay market analysis and building out global compensation plans.
- Previous experience in a similar role in a global organization.
Make the right call and take your career to a whole new level. Join the company that focuses on its people and invests in their professional development and success. Your role will be very important - you will help enhance our company's profile as the best place to work.