Junior Commercial Analyst
Employment Type: Permanent - Full Time Location:
Reporting To: Pricing & Commercial Team Leader
Compensation: £20,000 - £25,000 / year
Reports to: Pricing & Commercial Team Leader Location:
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours a week
We're looking for a talented and ambitious individual to join our rapidly growing business.
As a junior commercial analyst, you will be responsible for performing a range of analysis to support business decision making and ensure that gross margin aspirations are achieved
Passionate and motivated people are the power behind our growth so we're looking to expand our team and you could be part of our success story.
What We Need from Yü
Here's a taste of what you'll be doing:
- Conducting mark to market assessments to ensure that sound commercial decisions are made.
- Working with internal data teams to ensure that commercial reporting is accurate and providing the correct insight.
- Calculation of both third-party charges and internal charges for use in our cost stack, billing, and forecasting.
- Supporting with analysis of portfolio trends, reporting on risks, and opportunities, including making recommendations to support commercial strategy.
- Ad hoc analytical support for pricing, including pricing bespoke contracts for internal sales teams.
- Assisting internal teams with commercial queries to ensure that customers receive responses in a timely manner.
- Build effective inter-departmental working relationships, be flexible, and a strong team player, as the role will develop over time.
If you have what it takes you could be just what we're looking for...
- Early career graduate with a degree in mathematics, engineering, science, or economics.
- A strong willingness to learn and develop within the business.
- You will be highly analytical, numerically curious and have excellent attention to detail.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Microsoft Excel skills would be advantageous.
Yü Come First
We have a wide range of benefits for our employees including:
- 24 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Holiday buy - up to 5 additional days
- Day off on your birthday
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Annual salary review
- Learning and development opportunities
- Enhanced paternity, maternity and adoption policies
- Yü made a difference Awards
- Travel Loan Scheme
- 3 days additional annual leave if you get married/civil partnership etc.
- Appointment allowance
- Long service recognition
- Refer a friend payment
- Company sick pay (subject to length of service)
- New modern facilities
- Death in service and critical illness cover
- Plus, many more