Fund Finance role: A chance to join one of Europe's best alternative investment firms in a transformation time for the business. You will part with investment teams, deliver fund financials, support IR and investors, conduct data driven analysis and be part of some the the most ambitous tranformations projects in the sector.
The breath of the role includes the following work:
- Oversight of the fund administrators to ensure all financial reporting and fund accounting is delivered.
- Partnering the deal team closely on many matters related to your fund or strategy.
- Deal execution and exits - working with deal teams, lawyers and tax teams on structuring and execution of transactions.
- Managing FX and hedging policies - potentially helping to optimise fund returns.
- Lots of opportunity to explore data analysis.
This role really a qualified accountant (or equivalent) with an understanding of private debt/credit funds; this could come from practice or big4 or an in-house fund accounting role. This business places large value on technology skills such as data analysis, visualisation and computer programming.