We have an exciting new opportunity available for a Campus Operations Manager at our York BioTech Campus.
This is a leadership role for a driven, self-motivated individual focused on service excellence across a multi-tenanted high profile biotech science campus. This is a multi-disciplined role encompassing tenant relationships, supplier management, events and conference management and leading a team to deliver a high standard of service provision for the campus *Location - York site based role.*What you'll be doing:
What we're looking for:
- Leading and developing your team to deliver at a high standard.
- Financial management of operational site costs, driving value for money and maximising income opportunities
- Ensuring compliance against regulations are in place, managed and monitored.
- Supplier management driving service excellence
- Tenant relationship management
- Management of project delivery & capital expenditure
- Process and procedure ownership for site operations
- Risk management
- Business continuity and incident management
- Communication with the Group Property team and wider Capita business
About Capita Property Function
- Experience in managing a multi-tenanted campus or similar
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Facilities Management qualification at level 5 or above
- Evidence of commercial acumen and effective third-party contract management
- Sound understanding of commercial leases and service charge structures.
- Financial control and management of campus P&L account
- Relationship management
- Project management experience
- Experience in managing capital expenditure budgets
- Experience in managing event and conference facilities
- Be able to travel for business purposes that may include overnight stays
- Full driving license
Our Property Function is one of Capit a's central corporate functions and is helping to create great places to work. We're providing Capita with modern, safe , accessible workspaces which are cost- effective , fit for purpose and more environmentally friendly . Join us and discover better as you deliver working environments for tomorrow. What's in it for you:
What we hope you'll do next:
- A competitive salary
- 23 days' holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks' fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks...and plenty more
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle - from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
- The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
- Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
- The role is based at our world class site near York, UK with access to start-of the-art facilities, on site gym, free parking.
Choose 'Apply now' to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you.
We're an equal opportunity and Disability Confident employer, which means we recruit and develop people based on their merit and passion. We're committed to providing an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment process and working environment for everyone. If you need the job description or application form in an alternative format (such as large print or audio), or if you'd like to discuss other changes or support you might need going forward, please email at or call and we'll get back to you. For more information about equal opportunities and process adjustments, please visit the Capita Careers website.