Attention! Exciting new role live now offering progression, accountingqualifications and more! Interviews to take place in January!
We have just taken on an exciting new role from one of our clients based inGuildford
; amodern, forward thinking and reputable accountancy practice
that are offering you the opportunity to develop and take a step up on the career ladder!
With afun, supportive and positive team environment,
you will get the opportunity to further hone your skills and knowledge by undertaking professional qualifications
and 1:1 mentoring from qualified and experienced accountants.
This role will be varied and will develop/evolve over time.Some of your daily responsibilities will include:
- Accounts preparation for limited companies, sole traders and partnerships
- Bookkeeping duties for clients
- VAT and CIS returns
- Personal tax returns
- Assisting with the preparation of management accounts
- Training in auditing (optional)
- Much more!
Apply now for immediate consideration - we will be working between Christmas and the new year, so do nothesitate to get in touch and find out more!
- Flexible start and finish times (between 8-9 and 4-5)
- Qualifications paid for
- Salary £20-26k DOE