Join a leading global alternative investment firm in the lead finance role for a £5bn+ AUM platform whilst also contributing to the wider global group.
The firm is one of the best regarded alternative investment firms in Europe. It is fast growing with a highly talented and collaborative global workforce.
The Finance Manager / Controller (No.1 in finance for the business unit) will play a pivotal role in shaping the financial strategies of a multi-billion AUM strategy within the Group. You will be responsible for managing financial operations, overseeing budgeting and forecasting, and providing insightful analysis to support decision-making processes.
- Develop and implement effective financial strategies for the credit investment platform.
- Manage and oversee all financial operations, including budgeting, forecasting, and reporting.
- Provide accurate and timely financial analysis to support strategic decisions.
- Ensure compliance with financial regulations and standards.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to optimize financial performance.
- Proven experience as a Finance Manager or similar role in the finance sector.
- Strong understanding of financial management in the alternative investment industry or financial services.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- A keen interest in finance transformation.
- Exceptional leadership and team management abilities.
- ICAAP / ICARA experience highly valuable