Pension Administration Assistant
Working Hours: Full-time, 9am 5:30pm Monday to Friday, part-time and flexible hours options are available.Salary:
£22,000 £23,000 per annum, dependent on experience
Horsforth free onsite parking Benefits:
- 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays increases after 10 years service by 1 day per full year worked, up to a maximum of 5 additional days.
- Health plan benefits, auto-enrolment into the Pension Scheme, Death in Service 4 x salary, Social and Charity Committee.
- Potential for hybrid working and flexible hours depending on the individual and their experience.
Our client, a leading firm of Chartered Accountants in Horsforth, is looking for an enthusiastic person. No prior experience is required but somebody with a can-do attitude, who is keen to learn would be ideal. Main Duties:
- Pension Transfers
- Dealing with pension providers
- Recording transactions from bank statements-simple bookkeeping
- Updating Bank Mandates and dealing with banks, payments
- Opening bank accounts and cooperating with banks
- Pension Scheme Administration including filing, sorting, and researching documents.
- Arranging payment of Pension Regulator invoices.
- Credit Control for pension schemes including arranging payments if needed.
- Responsible for administration matters in pension departments such as preparing and sending cheques to clients, communication with clients and banks etc.
- Preparing Rental invoices
- Cardale Cash & Shares valuations
- Dealing with HMRC when registering pension schemes
- Updating the filing system
- A smart and professional appearance
- Ability to work alone and in a team
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong interpersonal skills over the phone and face to face
- Experience of working with Microsoft packages including Outlook, Word and Excel
- A self-starter with excellent organisational skills
- Enthusiastic to learn and pick up new systems
Interested? Please send your cv by return.INDLS