At M&G our purpose is to help people manage and grow their savings and investments, responsibly. As a business, we are continuing to take steps towards a sustainable future, delivering better long-term solutions for our customers and clients and identifying new opportunities to make a positive impact for our environment and communities. To help us achieve our vision we're looking for exceptional people who live our values of care and integrity and who can inspire others; embrace change; deliver results and keep it simple.
We will consider flexible working arrangements for any of our roles and also offer work place accommodations to ensure you have what you need to effectively deliver in your role.
The Role: Proposition Manager (Individual Products) - Permanent position.
The role of the Propositions team is to make sure that our propositions remain appropriate for their target market and deliver the promised outcomes throughout the customer journey. As an experienced Proposition Manager you will drive forward change across a number of areas including product development and regulatory projects. Vital across all areas of accountability while be ensuring the customer is central to our thinking. We therefore need a high performing Proposition Manager with experience of developing and managing life and pensions propositions with experience in managing heritage products an advantage but not essential.
Key Responsibilities for this role:
- Proposition development whether that be new products or enhancements to existing products
- Deliver regulatory change projects
- Lead on the resolution of product review actions which will result in improved outcomes for our customers
- Ensure that our heritage product range continues to offer good outcomes and where possible improve these products
Key Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Extensive knowledge of pensions and or;
- Extensive knowledge of retirement income products and or;
- Extensive knowledge of onshore bonds
- Ability to work with senior stakeholders across different business areas including Distribution, Compliance, Change and Legal
We have a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture at M&G plc, underpinned by our policies and our employee-led networks who provide networking opportunities, advice and support for the diverse communities our colleagues represent. Regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, nationality or disability we are looking to attract, promote and retain exceptional people. We also welcome those who take part in military service and those returning from career breaks.