Kriya is a fintech platform that keeps business flowing brilliantly by providing frictionless access to payments, credit and working capital through seamless integrations and instant credit decisions.
Founded in 2011, Kriya has helped businesses collect over £27 billion in B2B payments, and advanced over £3.5 billion worth of credit through working capital and business loans. Kriya has a wide-reaching network of strategic distribution partners including Barclays Bank UK PLC, and is backed by a prestigious array of equity investors including Northzone, Barclays Bank UK PLC and Mouro Capital (owned by Santander Bank).
As a Senior Product Manager, you'll make it your business to understand what our customers and internal stakeholders actually care about.
You'll ensure good feedback loops are in place and create a roadmap that supports your squad's goals, and ensure that product gets built on time and quickly generates an impact. We'll trust you to assess the strategic and technical impact of projects - bringing in data, customer feedback and whatever else you need to backup your decisions.
The role will report into the Product Lead, but you'll also be working horizontally across our technology, commercial, risk management and operations teams. Over time, there will be opportunities to step up and run an existing product squad or lead a newly created squad launch.
You'll work closely with the rest of the Tech team to get buy-in for your squad's roadmap and communicate the outcomes back to your area. This is a fast-paced environment with lots of moving pieces, so you'll need to be flexible and quickly adapt your style based on the stakeholder group.
What you'll be doing:
- Conduct customer discovery, working with other team members across Product, Commercial and Account management to derive insights into customer needs
- Collaborate with Product Lead and the Product team to prioritise features against other strategic company priorities
- Be responsible for your own product workstream, and work autonomously to drive projects to completion,
- Collaborate closely with Design and Engineering to define user journey, requirements and UX
- Data analytics, including coming up with data-driven hypotheses to back up the business case for what to build
- Measuring impact of product and feature releases on our clients
- Communicate clearly and frequently to the whole company around discovery work, ongoing product development, and post-launch metrics