SC Johnson has the opportunity for a Senior Payroll Specialist EMEA Location:
Processing of end-to-end payroll for several countries, which includes; collation of payroll input, statutory and taxation payments, ensuring that the calculation of the payroll complies with the specific country payroll regulations, corporate policies, and internal controls (i.e. audit compliance) while ensuring that all government reporting and remittances are disbursed timely and accurately.
Senior Payroll Specialist EMEA needs to balance multiple/changing priorities to meet demanding deadlines with internal and external contacts. Some degree of creativity and latitude is expected especially as it relates to high complexity issues.
This position is also responsible for developing good working relationships and maintaining a high degree of customer service with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure accurate and timely payment of employees within the EMEA range of countries.
- Assists in the process of expatriate payroll and tax reporting for countries under EMEA as required.
- MyHR ticket management and resolution for countries under the scope of the HR Delivery Centre. Maintained GPT mailbox for communication with external payroll providers and HR teams and employee queries.
- Partner with colleagues to assist with payroll processes, cycles, and projects with COE, HRBP's, business leaders, Global/Regional Finance, and other stakeholders within SCJ, to ensure smooth delivery of the payroll processes, cycles & projects.
- Ensure country toolboxes are regularly reviewed and updated for relevant countries
- First point of contact with Payroll vendors EMEA for those countries directly responsible for.
- Close co-operation with Senior Payroll Specialists to assist where required and with Local finance.
- Partner with the Regional Payroll Manager and Associate Manager to implement instructions received from Total Rewards and Global Payment Departments to implement changes in SCJ's compensation programs within and outside of WD. Analyze tax changes and work with Seniors and Leaders to guide approach with SCJ business partners to implement changes.
Experience you'll bring:
- Min 4 years payroll experience - EMEA Countries
- Certified Payroll Professional or country equivalent
- Experience - functional/industry/commercial knowledge, business acumen
- Be able to manage and prioritize workload.
- Fluent English, any other language will be an asset
ABOUT SC JOHNSON
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid, Glade, OFF!, Mr Muscle, Duck and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer an excellent opportunity for career development and progression, a highly collaborative work environment and an autonomous and flexible working culture where you will be able to add value and be recognized and rewarded.
You need to be eligible to work in the country of application.
Together, we are creating a better future - for the planet, for future generations, and for every SCJ team member.
Come join us and make an impact through iconic global brands.
GO FURTHER WITH OUR FAMILY