Our clients, a premium brand within the agriculture industry for over 70 years, supplying Robotic products and solutions to improve process and sustainability for their customers.
They are innovative leaders who specialise in the design and manufacturing of automated systems around the globe and provide advice and solutions that contribute to efficient farm management.
They are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Finance Assistant to be a part of their team. As the Finance Assistant, you will be responsible for transactional entry on the company's accounting system together with providing administrative support for the company.
Some of you key duties will include:
- Invoice Posting
- Recording of payments and receipts
- Ledger Reconciliations
- Bank posting and reconciliation
- Creating/updating payment runs
- Pre-payments and accruals
- Creating and maintaining excel reports as required
- Some Ad-hoc administrative duties where required
Your previous experience will have equipped you with strong numerical and analytical skills, with strong attention to detail being displayed in your work at all times. As you will be working as part of a collaborative team, your communication skills both internal and external will need to be second to none
Given the nature of the business, you will need to be comfortable working under pressure and to deadlines with great organisational skills.
An ideal candidate will have:
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel
- 3 years or more working experience in the same or similar position
- Solid understanding of Bookkeeping
- AAT Qualified