We are a leading accountancy firm based in the city of London, and are looking for Newly Qualified Auditors who have qualified in Australia or New Zealand to join our specialist Charity and Not-for-Profit (NFP) team. This specialist team of over 140 people, audits, advises and supports a diverse range of charities and NFP’s including; membership bodies, dynamic social enterprises, international NGOs, Arts and Culture charities, academies, colleges and universities, care homes, religious orders and more.
We have more than 600 people working together under one roof, making us the largest single office accountancy firm in the UK. We’re big enough to support clients with specialist knowledge across a range of specialisms and small enough to understand the power of personal connections.
The role of a Senior Audit Associate is varied, and whilst we do not expect you to have sector experience within Charities and NFPs, we want to see passion for the sector, with a drive to learn. Duties and Responsibilities of the role:
- Providing external statutory auditing services to a wide range of not-for-profit organisations, including charities and educational organisations
- Providing general assistance to clients
- Preparing accounts, including consolidated accounts, from accounting records
- Recommending improvements to clients’ accounting systems and controls
- Briefing, supervising and reviewing the work of junior members of the team
- Professional CA ANZ Accounting Qualification
- Must have experience of external audits, from planning through to completion
- Able to review and file more junior team members’ work
What's in it for you:
- Desire to learn, and have a passion for the Charity and NFP sector
- Have a professional communication style with a warm and friendly approach
- Be a team player who is willing to support our junior members
- Be able to start at the end of April 2024
- Have Youth Mobility Visa in progress and able to move to London
- Starting salary of £53,000 per annum
- 22 days annual leave, with option to buy up to 5 days, in addition to public holidays
- Flexible working
- Generous relocation package
Please apply by completing the application form along with an upload of your CV, which will be reviewed by a member of the HR team.