The Group’s new Modernisation department, is a strategic team that will support our key stakeholders (customers, colleagues, regulators and investors) through change, working closely with compromises of Project Management professionals, Programme Managers, Business Architects, PMO and Test professionals Internal Communications & other stakeholders within a dynamic environment, to deliver the Bank’s prioritised Change Portfolio.
We are now looking for a Strategic Performance Analyst to join our team to support the management and realisation of the Modernisation/Transformation benefits case.
This role has the flexibility to work from our Wolverhampton or Chatham office.
The OSB Group is a FTSE 250 specialist mortgage lender, primarily focused on carefully selected segments of the mortgage market.
Our specialist lending is supported by our Kent Reliance and Charter Savings Bank retail savings franchises. Diversification of funding is provided by sophisticated securitisation platforms. OSB’s unique cost-efficient operating model is supported by our wholly-owned subsidiary OSBIndia.
Alongside passion for our products and customers, we're passionate about our people and want to continue building a collaborative and engaging environment. Being dedicated to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, we encourage differences and recognise that individuals from diverse backgrounds and experiences can bring valuable insights and enhance the way we work. This is supported by our Diversity, Community and Environment Employee Engagement Networks and our commitment to the Women in Finance Charter and Women in Leadership Programme.
As a Strategic Performance Analyst
, you will work closely with department heads, senior managers, project managers and IT colleagues to help prioritise and advise on how the group can best make use of the strategic options for investment, growth, cost reduction and scale.
Your responsibilities will also include...
- Support the design and build out of requirements, reporting and analysis framework for the strategic performance team
- Analysis and reporting on the effectiveness of transformation investment/savings/benefits and share results and insight back via the Modernisation steering group
- Assist with the development of the business cases and investment/delivery plans for strategic change/transformation across the group
- Support the development of proposals to be presented and positioned to the modernisation steering group
- Ensure a regular cadence of engagement meetings is set up with key stakeholders to support on-going relationship management, highlighting the benefits and reporting on the performance
We offer a base salary dependent on experience and location between £55,000 - £65,000 and a competitive benefits package including:
- Discretionary annual bonus opportunity of up to 15%
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension (8% employer 5% employee)
- Life Assurance (4x salary) plus Group Income Protection
- Access to Private Medical Insurance and Medical Cash Plan
- Maternity & Adoption Leave - Occupational Maternity/Adoption Pay provided at 100% of salary for the first 13 weeks and at 50% of salary for the next 13 week period.
- Paternity Leave - 4 weeks of paid leave to be taken within 8 weeks of childbirth
- Additional benefits such as Hybrid working, Cycle Purchase scheme, Technology Purchase scheme, Season Ticket Loan, Holiday purchase / sell schemes, Employee Perk Portals, Payroll giving and Save as you Earn scheme.
We are looking for talented individuals who have the experience and knowledge set out below:
- Previous experience in a strategy, analysis and advisory role supporting and implementing an organisational strategy
- Track record of quantitative analysis, data manipulation and reporting to a variety of audiences
- Demonstrable experience in preparing and presenting comprehensive investment/business cases
- Knowledge the transformation requirements of businesses of a similar size and complexity to that of OSB Group
- Excellent communication and listening skills, including the ability to communicate complex information to a wide range of audiences is essential
We also believe that your career and how you progress is as unique as your individual personality. We continually support our people so they can become the best version of themselves.
If this sounds like you, please apply now! For internal applications please visit the internal careers page to apply.
Alternatively, if you wish to have an informal and confidential chat please get in touch. Contact details can be found on our careers page.
If shortlisted from your initial application we operate a personalised recruitment process. Interviews are a two way street, we aim for them to be relevant and conversational to get the best out of you!
OSB Group are dedicated to diversity in the workplace and committed to treating all our employees and job applicants equally. We embrace equal opportunities and are opposed to discrimination on any grounds.
As part of our public commitment to the Women in Finance Charter, we have introduced our own initiatives to attract, develop and advance senior women in our sector. We don’t stop there though, we have broadened our approach to encourage diversity and inclusion at all levels and in all roles. Our leadership and Executive Committee are right behind us, to the extent that our Diversity Champions sit at Board level and on a monthly basis receive updates on our progress.
Whilst we are an organisation that values face-to-face interaction to build and nourish our culture, we also acknowledge that people are not just productive in an office and tied to the 9 to 5. Flexible-working opportunities are important for establishing a healthy work-life balance so if you see a role of interest we are happy to be asked about flexibility and explore together if we can make it work.
All applicants must have rights to work in the UK and be willing to undertake the relevant pre-employment screening checks should your application be successful.