Join the Samworth Brothers Team and become part of our dynamic family!
At Samworth Brothers, we genuinely care about our colleagues and strive to create an engaging environment that values your unique contributions. We are committed to your success and offer a range of exceptional benefits that we believe supports your life and personal aspirations: -
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Private health scheme
- Employee discount scheme
- Experience annual pay reviews
- Profit related pay
- Unlock your potential through training and growth opportunities
The Assistant Management Accountant is responsible for daily labour and material variances, assisting with Weekly accounts and Monthly accounts for our Bradgate Bakery site.
The Ideal Candidate
- Preparation of daily labour analysis for review by the Management Accountant, for distribution every weekday morning.
- Preparation of daily material variances for review by the Management Accountant, for distribution every weekday morning.
- Assist the Management Accountant in preparation of Bradgate Bakery weekly accounts, including Sales, Material and Labour Costs, distribution analysis and weekly reporting pack.
- Gross margin analysis
- Preparation of Weekly Forecast.
- Assist with preparation of month end accounts, budgets and 3 monthly forecasts.
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- To communicate with the Management Accountant as to ad hoc tasks that need to be performed as they arise, to ensure that all work is being covered.
- To support the department by performing other ad hoc duties that may arise, as workload allows.
We believe that success is built upon collaboration and diverse perspectives. At Samworth Brothers, we welcome candidates who are passionate about working together to achieve greatness. As a valued member of our team, you will bring the following skills and experience: -
- Previous experience within an accounts department, preferably for a large company.
- Experience within a busy accounts department
- Competent using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent general computer skills (windows, email etc
- Microsoft Word and Excel Pivot tables and creating formulas
- Ability to work flexibly
We also want you to thrive in an engaging and inclusive work culture where you will have the opportunity to take on personal accountability and take pride in your work. We encourage positive communication, and the building of strong collaborative relationships is essential to every role.
Join us at Samworth Brothers, where you'll be more than just a team member you'll be an integral part of our thriving family.Apply today and embark on an exciting journey with us!
We are a fourth-generation family business producing high quality own-label products for many of the UKs best-known retailers along with our own brands including Ginsters, Soreen, Higgidy, Dickinson & Morris and Walker & Son. We employ over 10,000 people in well-invested modern food manufacturing sites around the country.
At Samworth Brothers we take pride in our family feel within our businesses and work together to make things happen. We can offer you the stability of a wider group as well as the opportunities that that offers if you wish to progress your career with us. We are family and we would like to invite you to be part of that and support our teams in delivering great products to all of our customers. Samworth Brothers do not engage with unlicensed gangmasters or third parties. Samworth Brothers will NEVER ask you for money in order to provide you with employment. If you are in any doubt, please contact an official Samworth Brothers representative.