Our client need an interim Financial Accountant to start immediately. The rate is £300 a day OUTSIDE IR35 and will be for 3 months initially, but likely extended. The role is Hybrid with ideally 3 times a week in their London office required. Interviews next week and to start asap.Main Duties /
What will you bring to the role:
- Manage the year end audit for the multiple UK legal entities.
- Manage the annual statutory accounts process
- Preparing annual tax packs for use in the corporation tax calculations.
- Manage the monthly accounting of the Global HQ and UK HQ divisions.
- Responsible for the UK and Ireland balance sheet reconciliations
- Manage VAT controls and submissions.
- Tax returns
- You will be fully qualified ACA/ACCA (or equivalent)
- Have strong financial accounting experience
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment working to tight deadlines.
- Good knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS.
- You will possess strong communication skills.
- You will have Advanced level spreadsheet skills and Accounting Systems experience