TaylorMade Golf is a market leader at the top of their game! Our products are enjoyed globally and our brand synonymous with innovation, exceptional athletes, and ground breaking technology.
Read on to find out more about the exciting opportunity we have for a German speaking Credit Controller to join our hard-working and high-reaching team, where, reporting to the European Credit Manager, You'll work closely with our sales and service teams, to enhance cash collections, mitigate possible bad debt losses and ensure overdue debt is kept to a minimum.
A snapshot of the day-to-day role:
What we are seeking
- Ensuring customers settle outstanding accounts to agreed terms to increase cashflow.
- Opening new accounts, applying for all required references, ensuring the NAAF application is complete and customer account is created accurately.
- Regular review of credit limits for existing customers using online credit references and trading history, suggesting appropriate credit limit to be applied to the account.
- Analysis of aged debt to identify risk, payment performance trends and to report on cashflow forecasting.
- Responding to customer queries and handling non-payment issues.
- Issuing monthly statements to customers.
- Managing the Dunning process to ensure reminder letters through to final notice letters are issued.
- Communication with Area Sales Managers to detail account issues or impending debt collection/ legal action and management of that process
- Managing held order process ensuring daily communication to ASMs and the wider business to confirm orders held/released.
- Provision of credit management reporting to ECM and general business on a monthly basis and as required.
- Proactively identify process improvement opportunities and propose solutions/take responsibility for improvement implementation.
What we offer
- Fluent in both written and spoken German and English
- Consistent track record of success in credit control including setting up of accounts and credit limits.
- Collaborative team player, able to work on own initiative with good judgement and experience of decision making in a credit control environment.
- Experience of both consumer and commercial credit control advantageous.
- Experience of the entire Order to Cash Cycle.
- Knowledge of Excel essential and Oracle advantageous.
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Hybrid working model with opportunity to work an additional 4 weeks remotely annually
- Competitive salary and bonus potential
- Private Healthcare, contribution towards a wellbeing benefit of your choice and Healthshield
- Contributory Pension
- Staff discount and company contribution
- Competitive holiday allowance, your birthday off and more..
If you would enjoy working in a fast paced and vibrant company and have a track record of success working within credit control, wed love to hear from you! Apply today to join #team TaylorMade and be part of our story
TaylorMade Golf Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance, or regulation.