A great opportunity for a confident and dynamic Payroll Administrator to join a challenging, fast-paced role within a highly successful FMCG business based in Malton, North Yorkshire. Salary on offer is up to £30,000, depending on experience, as well as 33 days holiday (including bank holidays), a competitive pension contribution and a funded life assurance scheme.
The position of Payroll Administrator carries a shared responsibility, as a member of a small team you shall be expected to take a full and active role in the administrative duties of a busy department.
Key responsibilities for the Payroll Administrator will include:
- Acting as a key contact with employees and other site administrators.
- Assisting with overall payroll preparation for up to 3000 employees on a wide variety of payrolls with both monthly and weekly pay frequency.
- Auditing of payroll information and documentation to ensure appropriate authorisation.
- Input of both permanent and temporary data to payroll system.
- Reconciliation of data.
- General administration.
To be successful in this Payroll Administrator role, you will:
- Have previous payroll (desirable) or administration skills, with a keen interest in beginning a career in payroll
- Have advanced Excel skills
- Be able to maintain a high degree of accuracy while working to strict deadlines
- Act in a professional and conscientious manner at all times
We are especially keen to speak with individuals who have experience in Payroll and payroll processes. Ideally, you will be a Payroll Administrator or Payroll Assistant seeking a new challenge or a Finance Assistant, Accounts Assistant or Accounts Administrator where payroll has been part of your role and you are wishing to pursue this further. You may also be a skilled Administrator or Admin Clerk and looking to begin a career in payroll.
Based in Malton, this role is commutable from Scarborough, Filey, Driffield, Pocklington, York, Helmsley, Pickering, and surrounding areas. Car parking is available on-site.
If interested in this Payroll Administrator opportunity, please click apply now or get in touch to have a confidential conversation today.
Castle Employment is an award-winning recruitment company based in Scarborough, Leeds and York. With over 50 years of experience, we deliver a market leading service building long-term relationships with our candidates. We offer an honest, straightforward approach, tailored to deliver exactly what our candidates need.
Castle Employment provides temporary, permanent and contract employment opportunities throughout Yorkshire and the UK. Our highly experienced team of consultants are all specialists within their field of recruitment and have a thorough understanding and knowledge of their roles ensuring that they can deliver a perfect match for your career aspirations.
At Castle Employment Group, we recognise and appreciate the value of high-quality candidates - so only right that we reward the people who introduce them to us.
Simply refer a friend to us, and if we find them a temporary or permanent position we will reward you with a shopping voucher to spend on yourself.