This is an exciting opportunity for a competent account manager to join an existing team. The Enterprise team deals with prospects and clients and manages their employee’s risk benefit polices via the telephone, with a typical client either having a smaller policy or with the requirements to work with us without face to face meetings. For the aspirational candidate, this opportunity can be a springboard to a broad career path within WTW.
The Enterprise team deals with prospects and clients and manages their employee’s risk benefit polices via the telephone and Microsoft Teams and on occasion face to face.
It is the purpose of the account manager to maintain an existing client portfolio and also to deal with new business enquiries. It is also the purpose of the account manager to actively seek out new business growth and potential in terms of the sale of new products to existing clients and also new clients to WTW.
The account manager must service their existing client portfolio in such a way that minimises lapses and ensures that the client remains happy to renew their policies with WTW and that the range of products sold to clients is maximised and the annual business plan is achieved.
As a Group Risk Enterprise Account Manager, you will need to:
- Conduct monthly pre-renewal, renewal & mid-term calls with existing clients relating to the insurance contract currently managed by WTW (Wincham) Health & Benefits in order to secure the renewal of the contract.
- Where merited, issue a market review to the client for each contract undergoing a rate review, making appropriate recommendations based on the client’s demands and needs on products and service options for the purpose of giving best advice and complying with regulatory requirements.
- Identify the key decision makers within each client and maintain regular contact with these individuals.
- Have a clear understanding of all compliance and regulatory requirements, e.g. complaints process, FCA, FOS, DPA & TCF, with particular reference to the sales and client service processes.
- Use your own initiative to generate sales leads for the same purpose as above.
- Assess the best products and service options, having regard for the particular requirements of the client for the purpose of giving them best advice and to comply with current regulatory requirements. Maintaining and, where possible, enhancing service standards to clients.
- Use client contact as an opportunity to collect data about a client company and identify the degree of business development of each client within a portfolio. To gain further client development by winning new contracts, using the appropriate product prioritisation lists for the particular type and class of client in order to increase the income from each client.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with Insurers and other providers for the benefit of clients.
- Keep updated on relevant market development including changes to legislation affecting the areas in which WTW operates.
- Fully comply with the completion of data entry onto our Microsoft Dynamics CRM system.
- Have previous experience along with proven success in a similar role, knowledge of the risk insurance industry would also be an advantage.
- Be able to demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Be able to work on own initiative.
- Work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Be able to research, digest, analyse and present material clearly and concisely.
- Be target driven and tenacious, with a proven track record of achievement.
- Be motivated and enthusiastic.
- Display high standards of work and presentation.
- Have good written and oral communication skills.
- Have good knowledge of a range of IT software packages.
- Trustworthy and able to treat confidential information appropriately.
- An ability to understand and anticipate customer needs.
- Ability to effectively sell Willis Towers Watson Health & Benefits range of products and services.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- High levels of literacy, numeracy and a keen attention to detail.
- Decision making capabilities.
- Ability to adapt to frequently changing situations.
- Team working ethic.
- Good commercial awareness.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At WTW, we believe difference makes us stronger. We want our workforce to reflect the different and varied markets we operate in and to build a culture of inclusivity that makes colleagues feel welcome, valued and empowered to bring their whole selves to work every day. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive work environment throughout our organisation. We embrace all types of diversity.