Cleaning Account Manager - North West Area including (Greater Manchester, Cheshire, Mersey, Cumbria and Lancaster)£28,000 to £32,000 plus Company Car or Car Allowance
Clean environments make people happier
We are looking for a Cleaning Account Manager
will join our specialist Make Ready business. Churchill’s Make Ready division provides specialist vehicle preparation and station cleaning services within the Ambulance service which includes infection prevention control, technology, auditing and training.
As Cleaning Account Manager
you will be managing a mobile workforce team to ensure cleaning standards are met and maintained to a high level.
No two days will be the same. When you’re dealing with people there’s never a dull moment, and you’ll use your strong interpersonal skills to support and develop your team.As Cleaning Account Manager, you will:
As Cleaning Account Manager, you’ll have:
- Maintaining strong client relationships with high levels of satisfaction, providing and maintaining the quality of service delivery
- Manage, recruit, and coach local service teams
- Carrying out ad-hoc and regular activities such as projects, reports, audits as required by and to support the Operations Manager .
- Hold regular contract and specification review meetings with customers
- Be responsible for ensuring Health & Safety procedures and legislation is adhered to
- Look for opportunities for continuous improvement, cost savings and account growth.
What we offer you
- Excellent communication and people management skills, with strong leadership and motivational skills, and the ability to forward plan, work under pressure and influence at a senior level
- Experience with financial forecasting, budgeting, and analysis
- Working knowledge of Health and Safety systems in the cleaning industry
- Ability to work to tight timescales
- Experience working with education clients previously would be highly desirable
- Passionate, flexible, trustworthy, and innovative.
The opportunity to be part of one of the fastest growing specialist FM providers in the UK. This means that as our teams continue to grow, so can you.The good stuff
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- We are employee-owned, making you a beneficiary of our future success.
- Two paid volunteering days annually - from beach cleans to supporting your local community. You choose...
- More than 250 perks and hundreds of exclusive deals and discounts
- Lots of training, development & apprenticeship opportunities to grow and progress your career.
- Our Mosaic committee & Mental Health First Aiders leading the change on all things Wellbeing, Diversity & Inclusion at Churchill
- All year-round recognition and annual awards programme to thank our shining stars.
Churchill is an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and seeks to attract, develop and retain the best people from the widest network. We’re committed to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly, and with respect and dignity.Reasonable adjustments
Please let us know if there are any adjustments, we can make to support you during our recruitment process. We’re happy to help.