At Bank of America, we are guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. Responsible Growth is how we run our company and how we deliver for our clients, teammates, communities and shareholders every day.
One of the keys to driving Responsible Growth is being a great place to work for our teammates around the world. We’re devoted to being a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. We hire individuals with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences and invest heavily in our teammates and their families by offering competitive benefits to support their physical, emotional, and financial well-being. Bank of America believes both in the importance of working together and offering flexibility to our employees. We use a multi-faceted approach for flexibility, depending on the various roles in our organization.
Working at Bank of America will give you a great career with opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact, along with the power to make a difference. Join us!Role Description:
At Bank of America, each day brings innovation and opportunity. We are dedicated to turning technology advances into treasury solutions for our clients globally - across all segments and industries. GTS Risk helps the EMEA team to drive the Enterprise Risk Governance framework. You will be required l to build and maintain relationships with GTS Product and Sales teams and key partners including risk, technology, operations and others.
What we are looking for:
- Managing Regular Routines with Product Teams & other partners to identify, track and review current open issues (SIAIs/CEs/MRA), watch items, up-coming regulations & new product initiatives in the pipeline
- Work with various control partners such as Business Control, COO, Global Banking Risk, GFCC, Compliance, Ops Risk and other non-LOB partners on all GTS risk matters.
- Support GTS Product & Sales team on all audit/regulatory exams/compliance assessments
- Support all regulatory implementation projects and ensure regulatory requirements are clearly understood. Escalate issues or conflicts in legal and regulatory requirements as appropriate.
- Support Sales and Product teams on all Sanctions and AML related issues including co-ordination and follow-up with Economic Sanctions compliance and Ops teams
- Work with Global GTS Risk team on any projects or regulatory issues related to Sanctions & AML
- NFRR Ownership Accountability for GTS EMEA Owned Reports
- Input in to ongoing Operational Resiliency Work as mandated by FCA, PRA, CBI, ECB etc
- Assist with New Product and Non Standard Approvals - in particular regional legal entity approval
- Stakeholder in End to End GTS Risk Management across EMEA and all Branch locations
- Active participation in the key governance forums including Business Control Forums, Regulatory Initiative forums, Product & Sales level governance forums, Legal Entity Governance Routines (e.g. BANA and Bank of America Europe DAC)
- Perform regulatory horizon scanning including Consultations Reviews/Submissions to allow GTS to better respond to new regulations and help provide meaningful input to industry consultations
Skills that will help:
- 8-10 years experienced professional in payments/transaction services and risk management experience in compliance/financial crimes/Audit/Sanctions/AML.
- Strong risk focused professional with knowledge of transaction banking products (including Card, Trade Finance, Liquidity, Payments & Receipts) and key regulations (including FTR & PSD2).
- Experience in managing discussions with Audit/Compliance/Regulators.
- Ability to navigate across global and cross-functional teams.
- Excellent presentation skills
Benefits of working at Bank of America:UK
- Transaction Banking/Cash Management/Trafe Finance Risk experience within a large, global financial institution
- Familiarity with Sanctions related regulations/impacts relevant to Transaction Banking
- Familiarity with upcoming alternative payment methods in the market and regulations
• Private healthcare for you and your family plus an annual health screen to help you manage your physical wellness with the option to purchase a screen for your partner
• Competitive pension plan, life assurance and group income protection cover if you become unable to work as a result of a disability or health reasons
• 20 days of back-up childcare including access to school holiday clubs and 20 days of back-up adult care per annum
• The ability to change your core benefits as well as the option of selecting a variety of flexible benefits to suit your personal circumstances including access to a wellbeing account, travel insurance, critical illness etc.
• Access to an emotional wellbeing helpline, mental health first aiders and virtual GP services.
• Access to an Employee Assistance Program for confidential support and help for everyday matters
• Ability to donate to charities of your choice directly through payroll and the bank will match your contribution
• Opportunity to access our Arts & Culture corporate membership program and receive discounted entry to some of the UK’s most iconic cultural institutions and exhibitions.
• Opportunity to give back to your community, develop new skills and work with new groups of people by volunteering in your local community.Bank of America:
Good conduct and sound judgment is crucial to our long term success. It’s important that all employees in the organisation understand the expected standards of conduct and how we manage conduct risk. Individual accountability and an ownership mind-set are the cornerstones of our Code of Conduct and are at the heart of managing risk well.
We are an equal opportunities employer and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of sex, gender identity or gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, race, religion or belief, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, socio-economic background, responsibility for dependants or physical or mental disability. The Bank selects candidates for interview based on their skills, qualifications and experience.
We strive to ensure that our recruitment processes are accessible for all candidates and encourage any candidates to tell us about any adjustment requirements.Job Band:
H5Shift: Hours Per Week:
35Weekly Schedule:Referral Bonus Amount: