Our client is looking to recruit a bookkeeper part time (20-30hrs per week) with the potential for full time to join their well-established family business based in Keighley.
You will be joining a talented team who are committed to providing exceptional service to their clients.
As a bookkeeper, you should be an enthusiastic individual, working within a small friendly team.
To be successful in this role, you will be able to complete all activities to a high standard and in a professional manner.
You will have great time-keeping and organisational skills and be able to communicate clearly, effectively, and professionally with team members, management, and client representatives.
- Manage all aspects of the company's financial records and bookkeeping processes.
- Prepare and maintain accurate financial statements, including balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow statements.
- Process accounts payable and accounts receivable transactions.
- Reconcile bank statements and credit card transactions.
- Maintain and update general ledger accounts.
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Prepare and submit tax forms and reports.
- Collaborate with external auditors during annual audits.
- Ensure compliance with accounting principles and regulations.
- Experience as a Bookkeeper or in a similar role.
- Proficiency in using accounting software such as Sage, Xero, etc.
- Strong knowledge of bookkeeping principles and practices.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in data entry and record keeping.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
£ 23 to 25K (pro rata). Part time (20-30hrs per week) with the potential for Full time.
Please note that this is not an entry-level position. Experience in bookkeeping or a related field is required.
If you meet the qualifications above, we would love to hear from you.
Please submit your resume highlighting your relevant experience.