Full-time, permanent position, based on-site in Harrogate.
Offering £40,000 - £45,000 Basic Salary plus Great Benefits.
Our client is an established manufacturing business with facilities based in Harrogate. They are now recruiting a Management Accountant to join their established finance team.
The Management Accountant will be responsible for presenting key financial data, overseeing accounting procedures and preparing forecasts, budgets and risk analysis. With exceptional accounting skills combined with a strong business orientation, the Management Accountant will take responsibility for all cost accounting tasks; offering insights and financial recommendations to the Finance Director, allowing the Board Of Directors to make the best business decisions for the company.Management Accountant Key Responsibilities
Management Accountant Skills & Experience
- Gather and analyse financial information for internal and external use.
- Track the companys financial status and performance to identify areas of potential improvement.
- Assist the Board of Directors with all budgeting and forecasting activities; provide analysis and market trends to the Board of Directors and senior leaders in the business.
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports.
- Seek out methods for minimising financial risk to the company.
- Manage and control Capital Expenditure
- Assume responsibility of accounting procedures and drive the continuous improvement of accounting practices.
- Stay up-to-date with financial regulations and technological advances in accounting software.
- Evaluate the companys financial and accounting performance using key data.
- Developing and managing financial systems and policies.
- Advise on problems and suggest improvements.
- Ensure an accurate and timely reporting of all monthly, quarterly and year-end financial information, including the preparation & analysis of the monthly management accounts.
- Work with the Finance Manager and Finance Director to support the internal audit function with data and analysis as and when required, ensuring a clean and timely year-end audit.
- Responsible for the development and management of the financial systems and policies.
- An experienced Management Accountant, ideally, with experience gain within the Manufacturing, Construction or Engineering industry.
- Part / Fully Qualified i.e. ACCA / CIMA / ACA / CMA / CPA or equivalent.
- Prepare and analyst monthly management accounts.
- Have strong Communication skills, Commercial awareness and Stakeholder management exposure.
- Ability to analyse, interpret and present financial and commercial data to drive decision making and identify areas for improvement.
The Management Accountant position is offering £40,000 - £45,000 basic salary plus great benefits. This is a full-time, permanent position, based on-site in Harrogate.
All successful candidates will be contacted within 5 days of application. Due to the volume of recent applications, if you do not receive a response within this time frame, please assume your application has been unsuccessful for the position of Management Accountant.
This vacancy is being advertised by Technical Prospects Ltd. The services advertised by Technical Prospects Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.