Job Description Responsibilities
Skills and experience
- Preparation and analysis of monthly management accounts under IFRS
- Preparation and review of financial statements under IFRS including liaison with auditors
- Aiding in the preparation of VAT returns and submission of quarterly tax returns
- Understanding the business and keeping up-to-speed with business developments and being able to communicate this effectively to team members
- Proactively seeking to identify improvements to manual processes and management reporting information leading to higher value-added work
- Involvement in a broad range of department-wide projects and initiatives as well as cross-business initiatives
- Preparation of quarterly and annual regulatory returns.
- Balance sheet substantiation on a monthly basis.
- Preparation of expense analysis both for Directors and Senior management
- Preparation of the annual budget and half year budget reforecast.
- Accounting knowledge gained from either a previous accounting role
- Preparation of audited financial statements under IFRS an advantage
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Willing to work in a highly-driven team environment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Highly-motivated individual with strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient PC Skills (Word, Excel)
Strong interpersonal, communication and influencing skills with the confidence and ability to operate effectively at all levels including third parties