REAL ADDED VALUE: A CONTENTED CUSTOMER.
WE ALWAYS GO THE EXTRA MILE. USE NUMBERS. CREATE JOY. BMW FINANCIAL SERVICES.
It takes a team with exceptional interpersonal skills and a can-do attitude to deliver great customer service. People who are always prepared to go the extra mile to find solutions that satisfy the needs of our customers and business. People who want to place themselves optimally to develop their capabilities. So if you enjoy a culture of open exchange and mutual trust, and you'd like to take on a fast-paced role within a highly motivated team, join us in driving the future of personalised financial services.
Financial Crime Manager - FTC - 12 month maternity cover
BMW Financial Services (GB) Ltd, BMW Financial Services (Ireland) DAC, Alphabet GB Ltd, working from the BMW UK campus at Summit One, Farnborough UK.
Working as part of a small team in the second line of defence, you will be required to own the policies, processes and procedures in relation to each of the three entities Financial Crime (Fraud, AML/CTF, Whistleblowing, COI, ABC, PEP's and Sanctions) obligations. You must be comfortable writing and delivering training to meet the business needs, produce suitable MI allowing Senior Management to act where required.
WHAT AWAITS YOU:
- Compiling and reviewing MI to present to provide assurance to the Boards we are managing our AML and Financial Crime Risks appropriately
- Analysing data and updating Risk Assessments and MRLO reports
- Supporting the businesses with mitigating financial crime risks
- Advising and making recommendations to the businesses on AML and Financial Crime topics
- Signing witness statements and representing the Company in court
- Reviewing and submitting SAR's/STR's
- Co-operating with Law Enforcement and Regulators
- Point of escalation for financial crime team analysts
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Investigating complex fraud/AML cases
- Supporting the development of the Financial Crime Analysts
- Horizon scanning for changes in legislation and regulation for all areas of Financial Crime
- Assessing escalated high-risk PEP's and Sanctions matches in line with the Companies risk appetite and regulatory environment.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Ideally, relevant Financial Crime qualifications: ICA or equivalent
- Significant experience within the Regulated Sector, preferably within Motor/Leasing Finance
- Strong analytical and excel skills
- Experience in a role which demonstrates an understanding of AML Regulations
- Ability to make decisions ensuring all available information is considered in fast moving environment
- Ability to work under pressure, constantly flexing and prioritising own workload
Please note this is a 12 month fixed term contract
In 2023 BMW Group Financial Services UK was recognised as a Top Employer. We invest in our employees and embrace a culture of flexible working as well as promoting a positive, supportive culture and working environment. We are based in prestigious offices in Farnborough that provide a great place to work with good people and an exciting, engaging, industry leading brand.
At BMW Group, we are committed to offering our employees the right balance between work and personal life. We pride ourselves on being a flexible employer and for most roles, it could be possible to agree flexible hours, job share, compressed hours or part-time working hours and so please discuss your individual requirements as part of the application process so we can try to agree a suitable arrangement. [For this role, we also support a hybrid model which combines remote and office working.] #LI-Hybrid
All applications should include an up to date CV.
Successful candidates will be required to complete background screening checks and the offer of employment will be subject to results which we consider are satisfactory. Checks will include references, right to work, IT system Compliance Integrity Check (COIN), CV and relevant qualifications. Checks may also include criminal records, adverse financial (credit), directorships, address, internet research and/or driving licence. If you have any queries on any of these checks, please discuss with us and we will be happy to go through with you in more detail.
Closing date for applications: 13th February 2024
We are proud to be a part of the Disability Confident scheme. The scheme supports employers to make the most of the talents disabled people can bring to the workplace.
Financial Crime Manager
BMW Financial Services (GB) Ltd.