The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. Our purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost, and risk.
What role will you play?
In this role, within Market Operations you will be involved in all aspects of Margining & Collateral, a critical function supporting & controlling trade activity across all asset classes within Macquarie's Commodities & Global Markets operating group, which spans OTC Commodities, Fixed Income, Currencies & Equity Derivatives and Futures Clearing.
You will also ensure margin calls and client reports are issued accurately & timely and will respond timely to all margin calls and queries received from clients & counterparties, investigating margin call disputes, and identifying their root causes. The role will also see you collaborating with our strategic change partners and a range of Sales & Trading desks on new business initiatives and in incrementally building scalability & control of existing business.
What you offer
- You will have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- You will be self-motivated, proactive, risk-aware, and resilient and operate with a positive & collaborative approach.
- Similar experience (c. 1-4 years) working within Margining & Collateral or Trade Operations within Financial Services would be valuable.
We love hearing from anyone inspired to build a better future with us, if you're excited about the role or working at Macquarie we encourage you to apply.
Macquarie employees can access a wide range of benefits which, depending on eligibility criteria and location, include:
- Hybrid and flexible working arrangements
- One wellbeing leave day per year and minimum 25 days of annual leave.
- Primary carers following a new arrival are eligible for minimum 20 weeks paid leave and minimum 6 weeks for secondary carer.
- Paid volunteer leave and donation matching
- Range of benefits to support your physical, psychological, and financial wellbeing.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Recognition and service awards
At Macquarie, we are working to create lasting value for our communities, our clients, and our people. We are a global financial services group operating in 34 markets and with 54 years of unbroken profitability. You'll be part of a supportive team where everyone - no matter what role - contributes ideas and drive outcomes.
About the Corporate Operations Group
In our Corporate Operations Group, you will work at the heart of Macquarie. Join a collaborative team who accelerate digitalisation, sustainability and social impact for the benefit of our people, customers, shareholders and communities. Our teams include technology, digital transformation and data, operations, human resources, business services, corporate strategy and solutions and the Macquarie Group Foundation.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including color and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.