Senior Anaplan Model Builder
Senior Anaplan Model Builder
In this role, you have the opportunity to be part of a dynamic team that is driving the transformation around end-to-end sales planning and incentive compensation via Anaplan. Provide planning leadership for key projects, business integrations, and new capabilities through engagement with cross functional stakeholders to ensure alignment around future state requirements and internal resources to enable build, test, transformation and implementation activities. You will look for opportunities to optimize the platform structure based on the current state and future state roadmap. You will play a critical role in the development of key quality measures related to Compensation Plan modeling and Comp Expense analytics. Additionally, you will build out processes of engagement to maintain model integrity and support decentralized functional user development and integration into the platform. You will play a key role in documenting platform architecture, maintaining work instructions and supporting training and knowledge transfer to platform users.
- Responsible for all aspects of aligned projects including requirements capturing, POC's, development, delivery, Testing, UAT and training
- Assess risk points and drive mitigation
- Manage relationships with sales, operations, finance, HR, IT and other key stakeholders to maximize data integration and quality through Anaplan
- Maintain engagement with key stakeholders participating in relevant forums, share progress around planning and development and identify opportunities to leverage best practices
- Represent Philips North America requirements and interests in broader forums to maximize capabilities and support development milestones
- Work with team of development resources to deliver on time and maintain model integrity and manage size limitations
- Assess expansion opportunities and initiatives and develop the business case for review and approval with appropriate stakeholders (sales and operations leadership, IT, HR, Finance)
- Participate in deep dive planning / kaizen forums where necessary to solution / optimize key areas
- Provide daily updates on project deliverables
- Engage partners as needed to deliver solutions / fixes
- Develop and deliver platform quality metrics
- Support compliance efforts and management practices as appropriate
You're the right fit if:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in relevant area
- 5+ years Anaplan build experience with Anaplan Model Building certification (Master Anaplan Certification Preferred)
- Highly analytical with a passion and curiosity for solving complex problems through data analysis
- Experience defining and building out Sales or Financial modeling and forecasting capabilities
- Proven planning skills through previous job experience
- Experience with sales operations activities - territory management, quota deployment, resource optimization, forecasting, compensation
- Have an understanding of project management execution, and have experience with Agile development
- Strong communication / presentation skills
- Ability to operate and succeed in a highly matrixed organization
- You must be able to successfully perform the following minimum Physical, Cognitive and Environmental job requirements with or without accommodation for this position.
Philips Transparency Details
The pay range for this position is $85,000 to $170,000, annually. The actual base pay offered may vary depending on multiple factors including, job-related knowledge/skills, experience, business needs, geographical location, and internal equity.
In addition, other compensation, such as an annual incentive bonus, sales commission or long-term incentives may be offered. Employees are eligible to participate in our comprehensive Philips Total Rewards benefits program, which includes a generous PTO, 401k (up to 7% match), HSA (with company contribution), stock purchase plan, education reimbursement and much more. Details about our benefits can be found here.
At Philips, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top end of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent upon the facts and circumstances of each case.
US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa, now or in the future.
We are a health technology company. We built our entire company around the belief that every human matters, and we won't stop until everybody everywhere has access to the quality healthcare that we all deserve. Do the work of your life to help improve the lives of others.
- Learn more about our business.
- Discover our rich and exciting history.
- Learn more about our purpose.
- Read more about our employee benefits.
If you're interested in this role and have many, but not all, of the experiences needed, we encourage you to apply. You may still be the right candidate for this or other opportunities at Philips. Learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion here.
Philips is an Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran and maintains a drug-free workplace.