Do you have experience in conducting detailed audits and providing valuable insights?
Would you like to join our great internal audit team?
About our Team
RELX offers professional information solutions to legal, scientific, and medical industries as a multinational company. RELX Internal Audit & Assurance (IAA) is an independent review and appraisal function within RELX which examines and evaluates RELX's activities in order to provide the assurance over the integrity and effectiveness of the organisation's systems of internal control.
About the Role
As an Audit Manager, you are responsible for internal audits across all RELX businesses. Your role involves strengthening internal controls and conducting comprehensive audits, particularly in complex environments.
- Conducting risk assessments to create internal audit plans, objectives, and scopes for key business activities.
- Managing business, financial, and technology risks by assessing control design, implementation, and effectiveness.
- Agreeing practical actions with key stakeholders to improve the control environment
- Writing concise and balanced internal audit reports including an overall assessment of the control environment.
- Following up actions to assess their effective implementation.
- Have internal audit expertise across a diverse, complex, and multinational organization, including audit methodologies to meet business needs.
- Demonstrate effective stakeholder management skills at both senior management and operational levels.
- Have broad expertise and keen interest in finance and operational affairs, including IT General Controls.
- Be experienced in auditing and reviewing finance, HR, sales, marketing, technology, and business operations processes.
- Have the conviction and self-assurance to agree meaningful actions based on findings. Be able to work 'out of the box' to develop innovative solutions to business problems.
- Have a relevant educational background or professional certification (Chartered Accountant, CISA).
- Understand the importance of adherence to the COSO principles.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally (up to 20%).
- An understanding of the importance of SOX compliance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and in a second language an advantage.
Work in a way that works for you
We promote a healthy work/life balance across the organisation. We offer an appealing working prospect for our people. With numerous wellbeing initiatives, shared parental leave, study assistance and sabbaticals, we will help you meet your immediate responsibilities and your long-term goals.
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working for you
We know that your wellbeing and happiness are key to a long and successful career. These are some of the benefits we are delighted to offer:
- Generous holiday allowance with the option to buy additional days
- Health screening, eye care vouchers and private medical benefits
- Wellbeing programs
- Life assurance
- Access to a competitive contributory pension scheme
- Save As You Earn share option scheme
- Travel Season ticket loan
- Electric Vehicle Scheme
- Optional Dental Insurance
- Maternity, paternity and shared parental leave
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to emergency care for both the elderly and children
- RECARES days, giving you time to support the charities and causes that matter to you
- Access to employee resource groups with dedicated time to volunteer
- Access to extensive learning and development resources
- Access to employee discounts scheme via Perks at Work
About the Business
RELX is a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers.
The group serves customers in more than 180 geographies and has offices in about 40 countries. It employs over 35,000 people, of whom almost half are in North America. The headquarter is in London. The market capitalization is about £54bn ($56bn), making it one of the 10 largest listed companies in the UK. The company is listed on the London Stock Exchange, Euronext and NYSE.
The company has four market segments. It develops information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers in the Risk, Scientific, Technical & Medical, Legal, and Exhibitions sectors.
RELX is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to providing a fair and accessible hiring process. If you have a disability or other need that requires accommodation or adjustment, please let us know by completing our Applicant Request Support Form: https://forms.office.com/r/eVgFxjLmAK .