You are passionate about capital markets, liquidity risk management and funding, this role is for you.
As a Treasury Liquidity Analytics Vice President in the The Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) Treasury team you will be involved the delivery of stress methodology into liquidity reporting, liaising directly with Liquidity Risk Technology, Regional Treasury teams, Corporate Treasury, Liquidity Risk Management and Product groups in solution definition, technical design and delivery to production. You should be resourceful and have strong cross-functional/business collaboration as you will work across multiple teams within the firm. You will be provided with exposure and responsibility across varying levels of management.
You will work within the Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) Treasury, which is responsible for managing the liquidity, balance sheet and capital positions of the investment banking businesses, establishing transparent and market-based funds transfer pricing policy, and developing methodologies and metrics to improve the leverage, capital, collateral and liquidity risk management capabilities of the Corporate and Investment bank. Job responsibilities
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Collaborates with our Product, Risk and technology partners to design and deliver key stress methodology items into liquidity reporting
- Partners with Liquidity Risk Infrastructure (LRI) technology, Liquidity Management and Liquidity Risk Management to develop enhanced liquidity risk management capabilities
- Writes scope and detailed business requirements documents to drive delivery of strategic initiatives
- Provides expertise and governance on the Internal JPM Stress Framework and US LCR, 6G,NSFR.
- Works closely with Front Office, Regional Treasury teams, Corporate Treasury, Liquidity Risk Management and others as needed to ensure liquidity stress methodology is reflective of liquidity requirements of the CIB markets businesses.
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Working knowledge of Investment Bank products including derivatives, prime brokerage, secured funding, along with financial theory and accounting principles preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and a strong track record of partnership/delivery of projects.
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint (including PitchPro).
- Strong analytical skills, critical thinking and problem-solving ability; ability to deliver solution-oriented work that reflects independent and pro-active consideration of issues.
- A ‘hands on’ team player who is equally comfortable carrying out detailed analysis on an independent basis or coordinating input from others.
- Ability to multi-task, work well under pressure with commitment to deliver under tight deadlines.
- Strong process and control mindset. Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of funding, liquidity and regulatory developments in the treasury space (e.g. LCR, NSFR) - preferred
- Knowledge of Tableau and Alteryx is a definite plus.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs. About the Team
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
Global Finance & Business Management works to strategically manage capital, drive growth and efficiencies, maintain financial reporting and proactively manage risk. By providing information, analysis and recommendations to improve results and drive decisions, teams ensure the company can navigate all types of market conditions while protecting our fortress balance sheet.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.