Employability Team Leader
ManchesterFull Time - 37.5 hours per week - Monday - Friday 09.00 -17.00
£29,000 per annum
Ingeus are currently looking for an experienced Employability Team Leader, to support the Business Manager to achieve high performance levels, achieve expected Customer Service standards/compliance in line with contractual requirements. Our Team Leader will oversee day-to-day performance and support the Business Manager and/or the Head Of Delivery in the smooth running of the operation of Restart.Essential Criteria:
What you'll be doing as our Employability Team Leader:
- At least 12 months team management experience
To be our Employability Team Leader, you will:
- Support the Business Managers in leading, developing our Employment Advisors
- Ensure that advisors in each office are exceeding their minimum performance targets and support individuals performance through regular performance reviews, coaching, performance observations, caseload reviews and Ingeus personal development programme.
- Support with monitoring and managing the performance of individuals and respond quickly to address underperformance.
- Support the Business Manager in ensuring the achievement of operational budgeted targets and sustainability rates.
- Support the Business Manager in ensuring regular reporting of performance in accordance with Ingeus Group requirements.
As Ingeus, weve spent time listening to our employees to build our benefits package;
- Have a minimum of 12 months team management experience.
- Have strong leadership, coaching and organisational skills with an ability to lead and motivate teams of people to achieve targets.
- Have experience of working in a performance driven environment.
- Have experience of working in a busy, environment with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays with the opportunity to salary trade extra
- EAP Support programme available 24/7 with access to 6 x counselling sessions
- Private Medical Insurance
- Eyecare vouchers with help to purchase new glasses
- Life assurance
- Online discount shopping via Perks at Work
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Up to two days each year dedicated to Community Giving (Volunteering)
- Access to Salary Finance; financial education and advice
- The opportunity to buy extra perks such as, critical Illness Cover, dental insurance
- Long service awards
If you are someone who has at least 12 months
team management experience , apply now. We are waiting to hear from you!
Ingeus helps governments, employers, and local partners design and deliver services to solve complex challenges caused by social and technological change. Our services improve opportunities and help create strong societies in which people have the independence, knowledge, and know-how to thrive. Were purpose-led, passionate and proud to work with customers and communities to drive social change.
At Ingeus, our culture is built on the principle of treating everyone with dignity, ensuring that every individual is comfortable, confident and recognised for the value of their contributions.
We are always keen to learn what neurodiverse colleagues can offer to our contracts, to assist with this we offer a full breakdown of our application, screening and interview process please get in touch via email at