Meridian Business Support
are working with our fantastic client within the Financial Services sector, they are looking for a Pensions Team Manager
to join their growing team based in the South Wiltshire Office.About the role
A key leadership role, accountable for the excellent technical and customer service delivery to the groups clients and intermediaries.
Responsible for training, developing and mentoring Client Associates, to achieve optimum performance levels, whilst ensuring that its a great place to work.Key accountabilities:
- Manage team resources in line with the needs of the business and its clients.
- Ensure that team and own work is completed in accordance with agreed timescales and quality standards.
- Minimise business risk by ensuring that internal and external SLAs, processes, and regulatory requirements are adhered to.
- Ensure that system data is up to date and accurate, and that use of functionality is maximised.
- Contribute to the production of daily, weekly, and monthly management information.
- Analyse performance and quality trends to identify areas of improvement required and action accordingly.
- Contribute to operational planning and implement strategic decisions to support the business.
- Effectively deal with escalated customer complaints and resolve in line with internal process/regulatory guidelines.
- Support Account Managers to achieve personal and business goals, objectives, and targets.
- Draft and implement objectives and behaviour expectations.
- Develop and empower staff to work independently.
- Identify performance gaps and development opportunities.
- Address underperformance issues to resolution.
- Conduct periodic performance reviews and regular one to ones with line reports.
- Undertake annual calibration of EOY results and salary reviews.
- Implement and measure results for incentive schemes.
- Chair regular team meetings/huddles, to ensure open, honest, and timely communication.
The job holder should have experience of leading successful teams in a SSAS/SIPP pensions, or similar environment.
You should demonstrate the following core competencies as a minimum:
- A proven track record of managing a team to consistently achieve targets.
- Ability to performance manage teams and individuals to achieve desired outcomes.
- Works well under pressure with the ability to manage numerous tasks simultaneously and prioritise effectively.
- Organised and adaptable to reflect the changing demands of the business/role.
- Proactive, enthusiastic, and driven approach to all elements of the role.
- Clear and concise communication skills at all levels, including a positive attitude to client care.
This is a full time Hybrid role working Monday to Friday 9am 5pm, offering a salary of £38,000 - £42,000
plus great benefits.
Please contact Gemma Lawrence at Meridian on 07876 250477 to apply and find out more or email