We are supporting a global Financial Services organisationin their search for a Senior International VAT Manager. This is a newly created position reporting to the InternationalTax Director where you will be responsible for developing and improving VAT processes and policies globally.
This is a hybrid position where you will need to spend 2 days per week in the Central London office.
The business has grown significantly in the last 2 years through increased market share as well as multiple acquisitions. Due to this you will take the lead on all VAT issues related to any new acquisitions so ideally have some exposure to a high-volume M&A environment.
You will act as an Indirect Tax subject matter expert forthe whole business so will be comfortable building and developing relationships with multiple key stakeholders.
- To assist the UK finance team with the UK VAT compliance.
- To work with the UK team to manage VAT recovery.
- To work closely with external advisors and oversee the indirect tax compliance services
- To manage the VAT decision roll-out for thebilling systems.
- To assist with indirect tax compliance automation.
- Act as a trusted advisor to the business on all indirect tax-related matters and ensure any legislative changes are communicated.
- Assist with managing relationships with advisors.
To be considered you will be a fully qualified (ideally CTA) Indirect Tax professional with extensive experience in an International environment. You will be comfortable implementing policies and procedures across multiple countries and taking the lead on all VAT related issues.
This is a rare opportunity to truly make a role your own within a fast-paced and high-growth business.