Fulltime & Part-time considered
Due to expansion my client is looking for a Personal Taxation Accountant to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a warm & friendly team in a business that continues to grow.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become a key member of a forward-thinking Accountancy Practice offering flexible working after full training. Ongoing training and career progression opportunities as they have ACCA Approved Training Provider status.
As the Personal Taxation Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Work independently on the preparation of self-assessment tax returns, corporation tax returns and P11Ds.
- Managing a portfolio of clients.
- Deal with HMRC and clients and liaising with colleagues.
You should have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in a professional accountancy practice is essential.
- Ability to work independently and working on their own initiative.
- ATT preferred.
- Part-time applications will be considered.
- Must be friendly, punctual, presentable and polite.
- Ability to work well under pressure with a positive attitude within a busy office in a team.
- Opportunity to train and advance as study packages are available.
You will be working 37.5hrs/week 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday with 1hour for lunch and the opportunity to join flexi time after 6 months probation.
We provide 20 days holiday increasing to 21 after 3 years service plus 8 Bank Holidays per annum plus we also give you your birthday off!
There is an auto enrolment pension plan in operation and a self-funded healthcare scheme.
Preferably you should be local within Stoke on Trent or able to commute to Stoke on Trent, and have your own car.