Comex 2000 is currently seeking an enthusiastic and committed Team Manager to join our Gigaclear team in Northampton. What are we looking for?
Are you a committed, hard-working and eager to learn individual? Then come join the Comex 2000 family!
We are looking for a Team Manager for Gigaclear-Installs, you will work closely with the Project Manager to provide comprehensive support.
The candidate must have the ability to provide direction, instructions and guidance to a group of individuals, who can also be known as a team, for the purpose of achieving a certain goal. A professional and confidential manner will be required at all times. What will you be doing?
As a Team Manager, your core responsibilities will be -
- Responsible for managing the day-to-day administrative requirements to ensure they are carried out diligently and accurately.
- Planning and prioritisation of work stack activities (team visits, checks, meetings, etc.)
- Owning, executing and delivering daily work requirements against customer metrics.
- Maintaining and improving productivity without compromising safety and quality.
- Escalate relevant issues and observations to supporting manager.
- Daily interface with engineers, ensuring completion of work and targets hit.
- Coaching of teams in the spirit of continuous improvement & identify training needs.
- Effective performance management through transparent, two-way communication and regular and meaningful 1-to-1’s to drive performance.
- Ensure accurate completion of all generated work
- Ensure close working relationship with senior managers, field and customer
- Build and maintain close working relationships to manage customer-affecting issues to resolution and ensure consistency in the customer experience.
- Promote and encourage development of staff
- Support and encourage Health & safety within the team
- Maintain In house and external systems
- Attend and organise daily conference calls around the business
- KPI and SLA’s meant internally and to customers
RequirementsSkills & Qualifications required:
- Preferable Team Leader experience
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft packages incl Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Organised and proactive approach to work
- Ability to work in a strong team environment
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- A high level of diplomacy and customer focused
- Uses own initiative to develop ideas and practices
- Ability to manage stress and have strong emotional resilience
- Flexible approach and positive attitude to work
- Maintaining a high level of integrity and confidentiality is key
- Proven experience of overseeing and managing a team
- Able to identify and work with key internal / external stakeholders
- Process improvement
- Attention to detail and accuracy in all information provided
- Ability to work on own initiative, unsupervised
- Ability to have authority but tactful with it
Benefits What can we give back to you?
Who are we?
- PAYE competitive salary
- As well as your traditional benefits such as holidays and pension schemes, our core is to invest in our employee’s development through continuous training and up-skilling
- Offering career development and opportunities for progression through the business
- Access to exclusive events, shopping deals, giveaways and travel discounts
- Heavily discounted Virgin Media products, including broadband and TV services
- Refer a Friend scheme offering cash bonuses of up to £1000
With a core focus on network build, installation and maintenance nationally, Comex 2000 is an established partner of choice in the telecommunications industry. For over 20 years, Comex 2000 has provided a full turnkey service, getting homes and business connected.
With over 1000 staff across the UK, we believe that the diversity of our workforce enhances company culture by embracing the various experiences and perspectives of our employees. We want to continue building a workforce that is reflective of the diverse culture of our customers and community. As a result, we will continue to drive diversity and encourage opportunities for employment through our close partnerships within the ex-military community and women engineering institutions.
We believe that our commitment to the continuous investment in people and technology keeps us at the forefront of the telecommunications industry. This investment has enhanced our skills and understanding and continues to increase our footprint in the telecommunications sector. Our continuous investment in our people has aided our successful delivery to our key clients, including Virgin Media, Community Fibre, GigaClear, Zayo and many more.
Our colleagues work professionally, with a right first-time approach. We welcome individuals to be part of Comex 2000 and strengthen our ever-growing team.