Accounts Payable Assistant
Founded over 20 years ago, Rhubarb Hospitality Collectioncreate and deliver food and beverage experiences across an array of events and iconic locations in the UK and USA.
- £26k depending on experience
- Support office for Global Hospitality Business
- Ongoing training, management development programme and study support
We are now looking for an Accounts Payable Assistant to join our growing Finance team.
The AP Assistant will provide financial, clerical and general administrative services to Head Office Finance Function:
- Processing invoices
- Perform supplier statement reconciliations
- Processing credit cards & expense claims
- Supplier liaison & maintenance and set up new supplier records.
- Support cash office tasks across retail sites including preparing floats, counting cash and vouchers
- Data entry & filing of SL/PL invoices, copies of receipts and back up information for Audit purposes
What you'll get in return
- Having gained A-level/Degree within finance and accounting
- Aptitude for numbers
- Competent user of Microsoft Excel
- Organisational skills, reliability, good time management and ability to work in a team environment
- Exceptional opportunity for personal training and development in line with our growth - including study support towards a suitable finance qualification.
- 40% Food and Beverage discount across our business.
- An excellent company culture - brilliant employee recognition programs, regular team socials, Employee assistance helpline.
If you’d be keen to advance your career with us, apply now! We look forward to meeting you.
Accounts Payable Assistant / Accounts Payable AssistantRHC is for everyone. Diversity and Inclusivity drives innovation, strengthens our people, improves our service, and raises our excellence.Wherever you come from, wherever you are going, we’d love to hear from you.If you need any additional support or adjustments with your application, let us know and we will work with you to ensure you have everything you need.