Kenny Recruit have partnered with an entertainment and hospitality business to find a Management Accountant on a permanent basis. Our client's site offers a variety of entertainment including sporting events and concerts. It is a popular site welcoming hundreds of thousands of visitors a year to over one hundred events. The finance team look after multiple entities, they work with high volumes of invoices and transactions and are implementing an automated system in the future to help them move away from manually processing.
The Management Accountant will be one of three Management Accountants reporting into the Financial Controller, they will have two people reporting into them and they will look after two areas of the business. To be successful in this position you will need to be qualified or studying and would preferably have experience of working within hospitality, entertainment or a similar industry which involves working with stock. Good Excel skills are essential. Pay: £45,000 - £50,000 per annum (dependent on experience) + benefits + study support
Nottingham Working hours: 9.00am - 5.00pm
- Production of management accounts packs for business areas including commentary.
- Budgeting and forecasting of business areas in collaboration with managers.
- Balance sheet reconciliation and analysis.
- Reconciliation of income in accordance with revenue recognition policy.
- Support in preparative works for annual external audit and quarterly internal audits.
- Support in cashflow management.
- Business partnering with department managers.
- Support in the development of finance processes/procedures/controls.
- Recommend and implement automation software to streamline finance processes.
- Proactive development of line reports.
- They will have strong analytical skills and extensive line management experience. An expert in systems/process development they will focus on continuous development.
- With excellent written and verbal communication skills and a keen eye to detail, they will be able to build and maintain collaborative relationships with both internal and external customers and stakeholders.
- If you are excited at the prospect of being part of our fantastic team working in the diverse, frenetic, exciting (and occasionally chaotic) world of entertainment and sport that motivates you to go above and beyond, then please submit your application by completing the form below.
We've been candidates too so we know how frustrating it is if you don’t hear back from a job application. We’d love to respond to everyone, however given the high volume of responses we receive from the combination of job boards, social media and other sources and despite our best efforts, we simply can’t get back to every application - We know that’s not what you want to hear but we hope you’ll understand?
Short-listed candidates will obviously be contacted for this specific role and if you haven’t heard from us within a week, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We will keep your CV on file to contact you with regards to future roles and any other advice to help you, however if you do not wish to remain on our database, please let us know and we will obviously remove you. Alternatively, feel free to contact us for a chat.