A leading Corporate law firm is looking to hire a new Payroll Coordinator to join the London office on a part time, permanent basis. Salary for this role is up to £37,000 FTE, plus excellent benefitsAgile working - 2 days a week (preferably split over 4 half days) 1-2 days in the office fortnightlyOffices located next to Liverpool Street
The successful Payroll Coordinator will work closely with Head of HR & Operations and the Accounts team and have overall responsibility for firmwide payroll processing.Responsibilities for the Payroll Coordinator will include:
- Process all payroll changes on a monthly basis ensuring a high level of accuracy and working with Payroll Providers as necessary
- Process all new joiners and leavers with payroll providers as necessary, ensuring correct tax treatment and compliance with those jurisdictions requirements
- Adding new joiners and calculating the monthly pension scheme uploads
- Reconciling monthly, any outstanding or trailing pension contributions
- Processing all Tax & Pension payments
- Keep up to date with changes in payroll legislation
- Managing the administration of all firmwide benefits
- Deal with any payroll related queries from employees
- Assumes responsibility for maintaining the highest level of confidentiality of all financial and systems-related information.
The successful Payroll Coordinator must have a minimum of two years experience working within a busy payroll department and confident using a recognised payroll system. In addition, they need to have excellent attention to detail, communication and organisational skills.